3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Got my Ramifier

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2005, 01:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Got my Ramifier

Well I got my Ramifier yesterday and I'm all It took about 5 min. to install and everything went perfect.The power is very smooth and carries well through the entire band.The adjustable **** makes the module even more sweeter.I want to thank Dennis again for doing this for all of us and for being a all around great guy.I'm not one bit disappointed that I called Quadzilla and decided not to BETA test his module.I have a Power Pup that I took off my truck because the extreme setting was killing my transmission and I just could'nt keep it on the lower settings I think now that I may save up a little jack until May and have a DTT put in and then stack these to I will say that the Ramifier is stronger all the way up than the Pup is in the performance setting.I hope everyone else enjoys theirs and has as much fun as I'm having.Later guys.
Old 02-18-2005, 02:01 PM

Just got mine today!!! #9. Is there any slippage on the lower settings. I spoke with Ts performance. He said I should be fine with a stock 48re. Just curious
Thanks
Odie

Gotta love that Dennis
Old 02-18-2005, 02:15 PM

mine is riding around in the big brown truck right now. will have it later today. What kind of switch is used and how big is it.
Kory #6
Old 02-18-2005, 02:15 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Way to try to stir up the pot by bringing up the quad beta test in an otherwise completely unrelated thread v-bar Glad you like your ramifier, even though the reasons they were given away are ridiculous. Most people do like the ramifier.
Old 02-18-2005, 02:31 PM
Banned

Got mine yesterday but havent installed it yet. Want to hear how it is effecting the trans before i install it. I know it will be cranked to full power once it is installed. Let me know how the trans is doing.
Old 02-18-2005, 02:31 PM

Why was it ridiculous to give 10 away? Not trying to sound like a jerk. Just curious
Odie
Old 02-18-2005, 02:43 PM

I thought the Ramifier was for the 04.5 and above. Next time I’ll quicker on the draw
Old 02-18-2005, 03:05 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Easy fellas, I don't want to have to close this one down but I will if we keep slinging mud around.
Old 02-18-2005, 03:09 PM

I have not had any slippage that I can tell in any of the settings and my tranny has had the Pup on extreme for around 1000 miles.With the Pup on extreme under full throttle it would slip like a son-of-a-pooch.I would'nt worry to much about the trans with just the Ramifier.And Lightman I'm not trying to start any war over Dennis or Quad,what I did was my choice so you make yours.I'm sure Quad makes some great stuff or he would be out of a job but when I have tried to talk to him in the past I never get a call back.When I called TS to speak with Dennis he was out at the time but called me back within a hour.I hope you and Dennis can get all this Edit worked out between yourselves.Again I hope I have'nt started a battle like is going on over at the TDR forum right now over the BETA and the Ramifier. Later.
Old 02-18-2005, 03:37 PM
Banned

LOL all i have to say is every person will like what they like and get deals on what they can. Lightman just seems mad. Quad doesnt seem to respond either have asked almost everyone out there on PG7 Intakes and Dennis answered the quickest then DPPI, then City Performance, still havent heard back from quad go figure.
Old 02-18-2005, 03:58 PM

Why today does the ups man have to be so slow. I'm chop'n at the bit to go break in my newly repaved road.
Kory
Old 02-18-2005, 04:03 PM

So were are you guys mounting the adjustable switch at.
I'm still waiting on mine to arrive.

Brian
Old 02-18-2005, 04:13 PM

Not sure of the harness lenght but I am putting mine up on the overhead console the center section. I will also put a switch or two up there at the same time while I have it down. will run the wires down for other things to come later.
Kory
Old 02-18-2005, 04:17 PM
Banned

Dont think there will be enough cable there to mount it up there. I am goin to place mine on the center part of where the steering wheel hinges at. Right behind the hazard button.

Quick Reply: Got my Ramifier