3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Glacier Diesel Power - Simply Outstanding!

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2006, 06:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Glacier Diesel Power - Simply Outstanding!

Anyone interested in upgrading their fuel delivery or filtration system should give Richard at GDP a call! His product line quality is superior, with excellent instructions, fit and performance. More importantly (at least to me) - his customer service is second to NONE. He doesn't try to sell you things you don't need, and has a wealth of knowledge which he readily shares. It's too bad shop/vendor couldn't be like his.

Thank you for your help Richard / Glacier Diesel Power,

- Jason
Old 06-08-2006, 07:13 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Good deal. Even though my OEM lift pump is doing great I might buy a Glacier/Walbro kit for a Christmas present to me.

MikeyB
Old 06-08-2006, 10:46 AM

Thumbs up

I agree. There are very few companys that have the exceptional customer service and Richard is deffinately one of them. We are working on a bracket to mount the 2-Mic filter so all of us with the Banks hi-ram can still use the supplied bracket. Everytime I call he answers...

Big thanks to Richard & GDP
Old 06-08-2006, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by Luken
I agree. There are very few companys that have the exceptional customer service and Richard is deffinately one of them. We are working on a bracket to mount the 2-Mic filter so all of us with the Banks hi-ram can still use the supplied bracket. Everytime I call he answers...

Big thanks to Richard & GDP
Big thanks to Richard & GDP-----I agree!!!
I also will be attemping to mount the 2-micron on a Banks, Richard has sent me a couple of unfinished brackets to mess with, how far along are you on this project? any pointers or area's to avoid and not waste my time? Pm me or e-mail if you wish, Regards, Tim.
Old 06-11-2006, 02:37 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You can count me in as a satisfied customer as well
Old 06-11-2006, 06:40 AM

Rich

Def. a stand up guy, was talking with him about the kits for the 05's before they were out. Since in Rhode Island it rains when I'm off I've yet to install it . Hopefully this friday it's nice and I can do it (I don't have a big garage like a bunch of you guys) . But his kit is top notch, everythings there, and fits great, have assembled most of the kit just gota drill some holes. Gonna mount it a bit different, but yes, it's worth it. you can piece your own kit together, but how many of us have a tank to play around with, or have this to play around with, or stuff like that. he's gonna get far if everything is the same as his first kits....
Old 06-11-2006, 08:39 AM

Glad to hear all you guys are liking the kits. I am planning on ordering one when I get home from this hitch. Any of you guys that have installed the kit have the TST R49? And if so, how is it working with the cool down feature?

I couldn't make my FASS 150 work with the cooldown timer so I am looking forward to getting the GDP kit put on ASAP. Get this one, my truck was in for some service work last week and the in tank fuel pump died in the dealers parking lot when they were moving it from the shop .

Talk to you soon Richard!
Old 06-11-2006, 12:28 PM

I got it hooked up yesterday. It looks good mounted to the Hi-Ram. Im sending my other tst in for the timing feature and twins flash then I'll hook it up later this week and see how the cooldown timer works.

I'll post some pics of the setup later tonight.