3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Delivery problems w/ a vendor???

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2005, 09:22 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Delivery problems w/ a vendor???

Just wondering if any of you guys that have used spdiesel for products in the past have had delivery time problems. I've called them and talked to Sean a couple of times. He assures me they have shipped but it has been several weeks and nothing??? I am NOT BASHING anyone. I understand if a company is back-logged. I'm just looking for the truth.

Thanks
Tony
Old 06-24-2005, 09:25 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Re: Delivery problems w/ a vendor???

Originally posted by trik396
He assures me they have shipped but it has been several weeks and nothing???
If it went via UPS, FedEx, etc., he should be able to provide you with a tracking number which you can use to go onto the carrier's website and check the status and location of the shipment.

Rusty
Old 06-24-2005, 04:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Plus you will see what day it actually shipped.....
Old 06-24-2005, 05:16 PM

I had a problem waiting for parts to come in before my box shipped. All of my stuff has come priority mail. Even though they provide you with a tracking number it's useless.

I'm currently waiting on an updated harness so I can get me box up and running without codes.
Old 06-24-2005, 07:49 PM

I too am waiting on my stuff from SP Diesel. I've called them and emailed them with no responses so far.....
Old 06-24-2005, 08:21 PM
P.J
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by 4x4not
I too am waiting on my stuff from SP Diesel. I've called them and emailed them with no responses so far.....
Uh oh.

ANYTHING sent from and to the lower 48 should NOT take more than 7 Business days to get to you. I have bought and sold many things via EBay and other on-line vendors. It's tough to blame things on USPS, UPS or FedEX. Those three are usually on the ball.
(now, I suppose we are going to get postal horror stories?)
Hope it works out, I know that I hate to wait!
Old 06-25-2005, 09:53 AM

I am worried. Sp said they shipped via USPS but said they don't email or give tracking #'s. Very worried. Maybe Sean will post here and ease our minds.

Tony
Old 06-25-2005, 01:10 PM

Originally posted by trik396
Maybe Sean will post here and ease our minds.
Hopefully. I'm getting a tiny bit perturbed that I haven't even heard back yet. If there is a supply issue I can understand, but I'd like to KNOW that instead of being left in the dark
Old 06-26-2005, 04:15 PM
Banned

We appologize for not getting back to you all, we have been swamped lately with filling orders and backorders. We have a large number of shipments that are ready to be shipped out tomorrow. I believe most of the items above are going to be sent out, if they are not already on the way.

Again we appologize for not getting back to all of you, if any of you have any questions, or are unsure if your item(s) have been shipped or not feel free to email us again at spdiesel@spdiesel.com

Thanks again for you buisiness,

The SP Diesel Team
Old 06-26-2005, 07:55 PM

This is what I wanted to hear! Thanks again SP Diesel, and hopefully I'll see my Eliminator Tuesday
Old 06-27-2005, 03:00 PM

I just wish he would have told me that 2 weeks ago..... sometimes honesty IS the best policy.... unless you're dealing with a jealous women or the police....hehe
Old 06-28-2005, 01:52 PM

Well I got my Eliminator today! Time to install this puppy and see how she runs
Old 06-28-2005, 04:56 PM

You lucky Edit... Let us know how the install goes and how she runs.... I'm drooling over here....and still waiting for delivery .
Tony
Old 06-28-2005, 08:56 PM

Myself if a company tells me a product is shipped and it isnt. I will wait for it to come in and then promptly return it. No matter how nice or bad i need it. It is principle. I will also inform everyone i know about the problems i have had. I understand companys get busy, but they should never say things are shipped if they arnt. Some people rely on these parts for a lively hood. I always try to find at least to vendors for parts before making the decsion to buy, that way my back isnt agaisn the wall if they mess up and send the wrong part or even delay the shipment and dont tell me about it. I am glad you have your parts and i hope they wrok well for you. Remember you are paying for the service and product of that company,if they are dishonest in any way then they dont deserve your business. Honset mistakes do happen. but not a bunch in a row.

Quick Reply: Delivery problems w/ a vendor???