3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

bullydog on pinks

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2006, 07:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bullydog on pinks

i got an email a while back saying that bullydog built a truck to race on speed channel show pinks. it said that they would be racing a guy who had won alot around texas and oklahoma but it did not have a date. does anyone know when this will be showing? all i know is that it comes on every wed.
Old 03-26-2006, 07:50 PM

Hello
I read somewhere that it was the 12th Of April.
I do not remember where I seen it. I will be watching.
I am not 100% sure of this so if SOMEONE knows for sure, please sound off.

See Ya
Chris
Old 03-26-2006, 08:02 PM

Thats what on read in here alsoApril 12.
Old 03-26-2006, 09:05 PM

pinks

The Air Date Is April 12, 9pm And 11pmest.
The Truck Was Also In Vegas This Weekend After They Repaired Or Replaced The Cummins They Corked On Pinks. They Were Running Low 12's At Vegas March 25 In The Morning. They Did Not Have Much Time To Talk To Me But Had Went 112 And 118 That Morning With Serious Traction Problems. They Were Hoping To Go Well Into The 11's By Sunday March 26.
Old 03-27-2006, 01:35 AM

11.7 @ 116 This afternoon Let out of it and had no traction.
Old 03-27-2006, 01:27 PM

Know what would be a good PINKS Episode... If this BullyDog truck would race that MORON of a host Rich Christenson for his stupid self titled "H6"!! I watch that show all the time, and this new season has gotten so cheesey with him pulling up with the H6 and him giving his little, "Im to cool to wave to you guys", wave in the beginnig. I love the show, but he kills it!!

Someone challenge him with a Hardcore, take no prisoners Diesel Ram, and wipe the track with his H6, and make him wimper as you take it home on your trailer!!

Ok, I cant get on this rant , I watch this show with my buddy who I race with every Wed. night, and everytime I see Rich with his stupid comments, and his "Im God" on this show attitude, I wish someone would shut him up!!
Old 03-27-2006, 02:24 PM

Not to mention the two cronies hired to be technical advisors that were racers in the last season. All they seem to do is stand around looking like dorks. That show has gone to crap, but it still draws me back every Wednesday night.
Old 03-27-2006, 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by 01350banshee
Not to mention the two cronies hired to be technical advisors that were racers in the last season. All they seem to do is stand around looking like dorks. That show has gone to crap, but it still draws me back every Wednesday night.

, I know that feeling, its like a bad car wreck, you just cant stop from watching anyway!!

I got a kick out of the latest episode, when the "tech" Nathan Pritchett stepped up and acted all "Techy" and said, "Well, From what I can see. The other car looks faster, by how much, I dont know". Man, you really gotta know your stuff to determine that!!! He's so smart!!
Old 03-27-2006, 03:09 PM

I do not understand with the facination for "Bracket Racing" for pinks?

When we ..... um go to the "Races" and get in a pee-pee match it is heads up. What is the point of negotiating??
Old 03-27-2006, 03:17 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
It looks to me he who is the best BS'er wins. So if you like playing games instead of racing then go ahead. It is very rarely that one of the guys isn't crying the blues and sandbagging at the same time. Every now and then the whiner gets put in his place and some good racing takes place. I usually have to see 4 episodes to see one good show. That is what everyone is waiting for.
Old 03-27-2006, 03:49 PM

Maybe we should start a new thread, just about the show, lol. I could see alot more comments showing up when alot of people log on after they get home from work in a bit!!

My fav. episode was the import against the domestic. I saw in that ricer kid, what I see in every other ricer that loses. They brag about their car so much, ask for 30 lengths, and than when they lose, cry like a baby. They come up with every excuse under the sun to explain why the lost, or why it was un-fair.

I would still love to see someone call the Host out and pop that little squiggly vain on his temple!!!
Old 03-28-2006, 10:32 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The real deal.Pinks.

I've done a "little" street racing over the past few years. And i've got to tell you, there is nothing like seeing a drug dealer lose his car at 3 a.m. to a kid that just plain wipped his Edit. Seen it happen quite a few times, and it never gets old.Love to watch pinks, eventhough Rich is an idiot.
Old 03-29-2006, 09:12 AM

You have got to be kidding. BullyDog's company truck vs. some normal Joe in bracket racing? Joe has to be an idiot to get involved in that. Why would BullyDog even get involved in that? Do they want to be seen taking someone's car away? Something stinks here.

Andy
Old 04-08-2006, 01:27 PM

little reminder

just saw a commercial on speedtv. this episode is on wednesday!!!
Old 04-08-2006, 03:05 PM

11.7!!

Originally Posted by JUSTIN1MC
11.7 @ 116 This afternoon Let out of it and had no traction.
Who's CP3 mod are you running?

Quick Reply: bullydog on pinks