3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Bully Dog

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2008, 09:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bully Dog

I have my buddy's triple dog and he is enjoying my predator, my question is can I put my power puck stacked with the bully dog, i have it on Extreme and its not very inpressive, I want more power... but I dont have a RP guage to monitor this, does anyone know if I will be ok.... or is not recomended to stack these?
Thanks
Kyle
Old 11-08-2008, 10:00 AM

"Bump"

Any ideas guys?
Old 11-08-2008, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by kw5.9
"Bump"

Any ideas guys?
Go through the sigs. if no one replies besides me. I think I have seen your combo in others. Not completely positive.

You should have both a fp and rp gauges. Check my sig. I have a press. box (MP-8) with BDPMT
Old 11-08-2008, 10:35 AM
Banned

I have my buddy's triple dog and he is enjoying my predator, my question is can I put my power puck stacked with the bully dog, i have it on Extreme and its not very inpressive, I want more power... but I dont have a RP guage to monitor this, does anyone know if I will be ok.... or is not recomended to stack these?
Thanks
Kyle
If you have a Diablo Predator then the answer is no to stacking,

if you have a predator power puck, then the answer is yes.

Basically if you popped your hood to plug-n-play then you can stack a downloader/programmer, but you can't stack 2 downloaders/programmers.

Hopes this helps
Old 11-08-2008, 06:59 PM

ok I will stack these... my buddy has my predator and I now have his POS bully dog, i am trying to get more out of it so the stack will bascially be my puck with the bully dog and i just didnt want to blow an injector tonite because I will have a couple people with me and it no fun when broken!!
Old 11-08-2008, 10:41 PM

The triple dog doesn't raise the pressure on tow or performance, but it does raise rp in the extreme mode. So only run the stack in the lower modes. You should get someone to email you crazy larry or scary larry.
Old 11-09-2008, 04:10 PM

crazy larry or scary larry would be a bit much on the stock G-56, but i will run the performance with the puck untill I get my predator back. once again thanks for all the info!!
Old 11-09-2008, 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by fuelmiser
The triple dog doesn't raise the pressure on tow or performance, but it does raise rp in the extreme mode. So only run the stack in the lower modes. You should get someone to email you crazy larry or scary larry.
As I was told, none of the TD or PMT programs add pressure. I have Scary Larry and Crazy larry and whatever Larrys are out there. To the best of my recollection none raise FP.
Old 11-09-2008, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by CrashCade
As I was told, none of the TD or PMT programs add pressure. I have Scary Larry and Crazy larry and whatever Larrys are out there. To the best of my recollection none raise FP.
I've heard people say scary larry can crack inj. One of the guys at BD told me they didn't raise the peak pressure until the extreme modes when I was stacking with my pmt.
Old 11-09-2008, 10:31 PM

crazy larry or scary larry would be a bit much on the stock G-56, but i will run the performance with the puck untill I get my predator back. once again thanks for all the info!!
I don't understand why you call the BD a POS and want to stack, but the larrys are to much??? The g56 is fine, but if your pickup likes the crazy or scary larry it should be able to slip the clutch quit nicely.
Old 11-10-2008, 02:33 AM

crazy larry or scary larry would be a bit much on the stock G-56, ...
There's nothing wrong with the G56, you WILL need a new clutch though for sure, I'm running Crazy Larry and am doing the clutch right now.