3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

bdpp upgrade via internet

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2005, 07:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow bdpp upgrade via internet

Has anyone tried to upgrade their pup over the internet yet? Is it just for the tri pup or can us guys upgrade older versions, mine is the 1.2v. Is this possible?
Old 09-07-2005, 07:54 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have been in contact with Bully Dog for the last two weeks about the Internet Update. They do not have the link on the web site yet, still working on it. I am suppose to be on a beta/test list when they are ready to test. I bought a new Triple Dog as soon as they were released. Sunday I decided to try the programs that it came with. Removed the Edge boxes. Drove stock for a test drive. Then followed instructions(Very limited). Put the key in ignition, plugged into OBDII port, got the initial display, selected program download, selected 5.9L Cummins and then the screen went blank and has never responded again. I am returning the unit to my dealer for replacement and will try again. If it is flaky again I will return it period.
Old 09-07-2005, 08:16 AM

i went to their website this morning and my buiness can distribute bullydog stuff so i filled out the form online and i have the update programs downloaded on my computer. I was just wondering if anybody has done this and tried it with the older pup.
Old 09-11-2005, 02:13 PM
zxa

i have the power pup downloader....but was wondering if the power pup downloader and the triple dog are the same??? i"m a little confuse about this...

does this two model can or gonna be upgradable by the net on the bullydog site?? because the two have the usb cable on the front...

thank"s to anwsering...
Old 09-11-2005, 05:50 PM

I too would like to know the difference between the Triple Dog and the older BDPP that I have now. The Bully Dog site does not make any distinction between the two products.

Any ideas on when the link will be ready to update off the web?

Thanks
-Muzzy
Old 09-11-2005, 06:31 PM
zxa

anxious to know me too... the "pro" here will have the anwser??
Old 09-12-2005, 09:37 AM
Banned

zxa,

Al the info we have as a WD for Bully Dog is that the Power Pup and the Triple Dog are the same programming, the difference is the Triple Dog will program a Dodge, Ford or GM while the Power Pup is brand specific. We haven't had the internet reflash programming up and running yet either.

Mark @ DPPI