3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

anyone have any ties to anyone at bullydog?

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2007, 08:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
anyone have any ties to anyone at bullydog?

ive tried and tried to contact BD regarding my outlook refusing to register temps correctly. ive had nothing but problems with this unit, this is my second triple dog with minimal power gains, hardly ANY smoke, and since day one the outlook has not registered right. first no pyro readings, then a new outlook that was an OLDER model than what i first bought ( different labeling of the pre/post readings on the monitor, the first one let me choose which heading i wanted "pre" or "post" the one they replaced it with only allows me to see the "pre" screen even thought i have it post turbo). i had the pyro in the exhaust elbow and could not get a good reading...stayed at 300 or so, then at WOT would go to zero, then spike into the 6000's...rediculous. so i payed out of pocket for anew pyro and mounted it pre turbo...same deal...the real time readout only registers a somewhat correct value if im realy gettin into it or at WOT. then i look at the peak value is up in the 6000's again. im tired of this all. ive called and called and updated to no avail. wish id have never bought it. just wish they would stand behind it because i know alot of ppl who really like them. anyone know anybody? i thought there was a BD member on here.....
Old 02-25-2007, 08:37 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rockittboy
ive tried and tried to contact BD regarding my outlook refusing to register temps correctly. ive had nothing but problems with this unit, this is my second triple dog with minimal power gains, hardly ANY smoke, and since day one the outlook has not registered right. first no pyro readings, then a new outlook that was an OLDER model than what i first bought ( different labeling of the pre/post readings on the monitor, the first one let me choose which heading i wanted "pre" or "post" the one they replaced it with only allows me to see the "pre" screen even thought i have it post turbo). i had the pyro in the exhaust elbow and could not get a good reading...stayed at 300 or so, then at WOT would go to zero, then spike into the 6000's...rediculous. so i payed out of pocket for anew pyro and mounted it pre turbo...same deal...the real time readout only registers a somewhat correct value if im realy gettin into it or at WOT. then i look at the peak value is up in the 6000's again. im tired of this all. ive called and called and updated to no avail. wish id have never bought it. just wish they would stand behind it because i know alot of ppl who really like them. anyone know anybody? i thought there was a BD member on here.....

Man that sucks for ya.. I 've followed your problems with BD from day one and it seems you've never had any good luck with them at all.. I don't know anyone to help ya out they worked great with me.. Have you just talked to someone at customer service or did you tell them to transfer you straight to Idaho? I have heard that's how you get something done..

Shane