3rd Gen Engine and Drivetrain -> 2007 and up 6.7 liter Engine and Drivetrain discussion only. PLEASE, NO HIGH PERFORMANCE DISCUSSION!

P1507 with smoke switch and lope tune

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2014, 09:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
P1507 with smoke switch and lope tune

I do have a P1507 but I'm just kidding about the smoke switch and lope tune, just wanted people to read the thread.

A little background. I replaced the stock turbo with another re-manned stock turbo (NIGHTMARE!!). Deleted the EGR and installed EFI Live. I decided to do the DIY CCV delete, I just went to the auto store bought a spectre filter and a 90 degree hose, all while leaving the CCV filter in place. Just taking the tube that goes from the CCV to the intake out of the equation. I had the NOX off the exhaust for the time being until I installed my 5" TBE Flo Pro. While this situation existed, I didn't receive any codes.

After the installation of the Flo Pro, when I decided to accelerate I get the ding sound along with the "Perform Service" on the overhead. Check the Edge CTS and it states that its a P1507.

I had just replaced my CCV filter before my turbo went out, so its really not that old maybe 6 months 5K miles. I have since taken the spectre filter off the CCV, but still have the code. I'm thinking about hooking the CCV back up the way it was stock to see if it goes away.

Has anyone else had issues with the CCV delete? Or issues with the CCV and aftermarket exhausts? These seem to be the only variables at this point that might have caused the issue.