3rd Gen Engine and Drivetrain -> 2007 and up 6.7 liter Engine and Drivetrain discussion only. PLEASE, NO HIGH PERFORMANCE DISCUSSION!

how long after the build status reaches "shipped" ???

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 09:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
how long after the build status reaches "shipped" ???

well as of monday before last the status of my truck was set to "shipped" the dealer said after most vehicles reach the shipped status that they generally see them in 7-10 days, well needless to say we're a bit past 7-10 days??? I really wish they'd just never even told me when I "should" see it, I've been anxious ever since!!!! LOL I hope it's here by the end of the week, they say that it's somewhere either at a drop point or already on a truck with one of the carriers??? hope it's here soon, the bed should be here by Wed. (unless it ends up like the truck!! LOL) I'll get some pics up ASAP!!! sorry for the venting! Dusty
Old 03-05-2007, 10:10 PM

I didnt factory order my dodge, but I did my factory order the duramax I used to have. There's a guy over on one of the chevy forums that used to work for GM and had access to all of the imformation of where the truck was once you could provide him with the VIN. It came on railcar from michigan to kansas in a couple of days then sat in a holding area in kansas for almost a week before they sent it up here to nebraska. So im guessing that like my duramax yours is setting outside a railyard somewhere til they have a full load for one of the carriers. Do this things come on rail out of mexico?
Old 03-05-2007, 10:17 PM

it's my understanding that they're shipped to the east coast on rail cars, if that's the case then it should have just about done it's time in the yard & should be here soon!! (fingers crossed!!) thanks, Dusty