2nd Gen. Dodge Ram - No Drivetrain Discussion for all Dodge Rams from 1994 through 2002. Please, no engine or drivetrain discussion.

Thank-You

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2010, 09:15 PM
Sausage Aficionado (In training)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thank-You

Well Forum Members,
I have been a lurker and asked a lot of questions in the 3 months since I bought my Dodge. In that time you have helped me with the fact that the light doesn't come on when I put my truck in 4WD and also that it wandered all over the road despite the fact that I turned the steering wheel almost 180 degrees with no response. I now have a manual CAD for 4WD, a Darin's Steering Stabilizer and the trackbar gets dealt with tomorrow. The cost of your suggestions has been about $700 cnd and about 4 hrs of my time. My time is cheap - I happen to like turning wrenches and busting knuckles. My neighborhood garage wanted more than a couple thousand dollars to fix these problems and not with the solutions you all have suggested.
So, until I can start helping others, thanks for all of your help.
The only bad thing is that the truck is now in such good shape that my wife has pretty much scooped my truck and left me with the Toyota Echo except on days when the roads are closed due to snow. As my 'handle' would suggest, I am 6'7" tall. Gimme back my truck and give the wife the Echo.
Thanks to all of you for your help for a 'noob'.
Old 10-24-2010, 01:25 PM

Received 148 Likes on 127 Posts
I know what you mean Tall, this forum has helped me keep my truck better than new for the last 6 years.
Lots of knowledge and everyone is very respectful and helpful.

Larry and the guys really do a good job of keeping order.

Thanks to all from me, too!