Help finding plastic interior pieces - Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

2nd Gen. Dodge Ram - No Drivetrain Discussion for all Dodge Rams from 1994 through 2002. Please, no engine or drivetrain discussion.

Help finding plastic interior pieces

Old 03-05-2018, 06:06 PM   #1  

Help finding plastic interior pieces

Its time to replace the plastic piece that is under the steering wheel and that little cubby hole by the shifter to the left of the glove box, They have cracked like all the other plastic in these trucks and the clips have mysteriously worn out causing me to keep them in place with sheet rock screws. LMC truck and Geno's don't have them. Has anyone replaced them or know where to purchase new ones?
DieselVeins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 06:39 AM   #2  

You replace those with good factory ones from a guy who has spares.
I would be one of those guys. PM if you like.
oliver foster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 09:12 AM   #3  

Greg Reed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 09:59 AM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselVeins View Post
Its time to replace the plastic piece that is under the steering wheel and that little cubby hole by the shifter to the left of the glove box, They have cracked like all the other plastic in these trucks and the clips have mysteriously worn out causing me to keep them in place with sheet rock screws. LMC truck and Geno's don't have them. Has anyone replaced them or know where to purchase new ones?
DODGE RAM REPLACEMENT DASH BOARDS
johnh is offline   Reply With Quote