2nd Gen. Dodge Ram - No Drivetrain Discussion for all Dodge Rams from 1994 through 2002. Please, no engine or drivetrain discussion.

Diesel Shops around Kansas City

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2003, 01:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Diesel Shops around Kansas City

Do any of you all live in or around Kansas City, MO (or KS) and know of good diesel shops that do general repairs and/or performance mods on our Dodge's? I'm going to be moving to KC in less than a month's time and I'd like to have some places to contact when I want to have work done to my truck. Thanks a lot!

Thomas
Old 12-03-2003, 07:13 PM

Re:Diesel Shops around Kansas City

Hi Private Message member Floor It he's a member here. He does alot of work, also a great guy and will treat you right.
Old 12-03-2003, 10:39 PM

Did a search to find a member by the name of "Floor", but it came back empty. Any contact info (phone or e-mail)? Thanks a lot!

Thomas
Old 12-05-2003, 11:36 AM

No one from KC on here? :'(
Old 12-05-2003, 11:42 AM

Duck Hunter I could have sworn John (Floor It ) was a memeber here ,but maybe not. PM Big Yellow Iron he knows how to get ahold of John
Old 12-05-2003, 12:44 PM

jlipskoc,
I know of a really good place in Chillicothe, MO. I just prefer not to have to drive all the way to Chillicothe to get my work done. There's a guy in Chillicothe that's a Dodge Cummins expert. Let me know if you want his contact info (he's even got e-mail! ha).

Thomas
Old 12-05-2003, 12:51 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts

Pm our member (Rammin On) he sponsors our Truck Of The Month program and has just started a new business, I think in your area.

He has a banner ad on here Forest City Diesel, check him out, a terrific guy and I know he will treat you right
Old 12-05-2003, 01:49 PM

John ...

I'm open on a limited basis at the moment ..... waiting on contractors is my biggest hold up .... I can accomodate weekends on an appointment basis - no problem!

Life is good!

Keith
Old 12-06-2003, 01:12 AM

Rammin On,

I see that you're from St. James? Is that where your shop is located? I used to date a gal from St. James (down past the Winery off the service road). I'm originally from Jefferson City. I go back to Jeff pretty frequently, though, if I could get your contact info (if you can do some work on a CTD, HA) that would be great. You can e-mail me at tqf_1201f@hotmail.com Thanks

jlipskoc,

Not sure if he can work on weekends. I was crusining through Chillicothe on 36 and had unexpected problems, which turned out not to be problems. Went to the dealership, they didn't have time to help. Sent me to a CUMMINS repair shop. They didn't want to look at my truck because the guy across the street is a DODGE Cummins expert . . . hell of a nice guy. Took my truck in, moved the vehicle he was working on out to help me. Spet a couple hours just looking over my truck and giving me advice and stuff. I'd trust him in a heart beat - although he does NOT like mods too much. If you have a Comp box or a adjustable chip of some sort you'll get an ear ful. Send me your e-mail address (to my address above) and I'll get you his contact. I'm not sure he wants me to put his info out on the web.

Thomas
Old 12-06-2003, 01:29 PM

Duck Hunter glad to hear you found someone your hapy with. Sorry I wasn't able to help you more