24 Valve Engine and Drivetrain Discuss the 24 Valve engine and drivetrain here. No non-drivetrain discussions please. NO HIGH PERFORMANCE DISCUSSION!

What does Bombed truck mean?

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2003, 01:10 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Scotty the original BOMBinator

It was good ol' Scotty, aka Scott1, who originally coined the "BOMB" phrase. It actually started out as "BOM" when started using it on TDR right about the time TDR got started (August 1999) and it quickly caught on. It was a very short time before "BOM" became "BOMB"

Now it's an engrained part of our everyday BOMBer lingo! I can't imagine how we can talk the talk without the word "bomb"! LOL

Although we are not the first group of people to call ourselves the "Bombers." Richland High here in Richland, Washington are the original "Bombers." Their mascot is, get this, a Nuclear mushroom cloud, and all Richland High alumni are reffered to as a "Richland Bomber." http://www.owt.com/rhs/

Vaughn
Old 01-31-2003, 01:17 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Re:Scotty the original BOMBinator

[quote author=Vaughn MacKenzie link=board=4;threadid=10275;start=15#98876 date=1044040217]<br>It was good ol' Scotty, aka Scott1, who originally coined the &quot;BOMB&quot; phrase. It actually started out as &quot;BOM&quot; when started using it on TDR right about the time TDR got started (August 1999) and it quickly caught on. It was a very short time before &quot;BOM&quot; became &quot;BOMB&quot; <br><br>Now it's an engrained part of our everyday BOMBer lingo! I can't imagine how we can talk the talk without the word &quot;bomb&quot;! LOL<br><br>Although we are not the first group of people to call ourselves the &quot;Bombers.&quot; Richland High here in Richland, Washington are the original &quot;Bombers.&quot; Their mascot is, get this, a Nuclear mushroom cloud, and all Richland High alumni are reffered to as a &quot;Richland Bomber.&quot; http://www.owt.com/rhs/<br><br>Vaughn<br>[/quote]<br><br><br>CoooOOOoooOooOOoooooL Some of my testing looks like that mushroom. <br><br>Vaughn, check the events page...May 17 and 18.<br><br> ;D<br><br>I was going to go to the IDAHO DYNO DAY but I am in Punta Cana til March 3.<br><br>