24 Valve Engine and Drivetrain Discuss the 24 Valve engine and drivetrain here. No non-drivetrain discussions please. NO HIGH PERFORMANCE DISCUSSION!

Tranny shop in Houston Texas area

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2007, 08:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tranny shop in Houston Texas area

Can anyone help me find a reputable honest tranny shop to have my trans services and bands adjusted?
Old 09-10-2007, 08:16 AM
Banned

Do Not Go To All Autos, They Are Rippoffs!!!!!!!!!! Gary Is A Peice Of $hit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-10-2007, 05:38 PM

thanks for the info i will stay away from them
Old 09-10-2007, 08:25 PM

This guy is very honest, I'll tell you that right off the bat, it's who I use, plus he use to be the only one of two auto transmission shops that was AAA approved in the whole state, I think there's a couple more now.

Noticed your in Cypress, , he's in Baytown, call him, he'll talk to you about your transmission and give you any info you need without a sales pitch. If your interested in making the drive, he's real close to I-10 and Spur 330 in Baytown.

Carl's Transmission's, talk to Tom, the owner, or Kieth, right hand man.

You could also call Skeeter's auto service on Old Huffmiester by you and ask him, he's another that will give you the straight scoop.
Old 09-10-2007, 09:50 PM

Thanks very much I do know of Skeeters and come to think of it I think I heard him recommend Carls on the radio one weekend while I was listening to him on the radio show...thanks again

Joe
Old 09-12-2007, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by pull-do
This guy is very honest, I'll tell you that right off the bat, it's who I use, plus he use to be the only one of two auto transmission shops that was AAA approved in the whole state, I think there's a couple more now.

Noticed your in Cypress, , he's in Baytown, call him, he'll talk to you about your transmission and give you any info you need without a sales pitch. If your interested in making the drive, he's real close to I-10 and Spur 330 in Baytown.

Carl's Transmission's, talk to Tom, the owner, or Kieth, right hand man.

You could also call Skeeter's auto service on Old Huffmiester by you and ask him, he's another that will give you the straight scoop.
Priceless Transmissions in Baytown also. Spotless reputation for over 20+ years.