TXDTR #8 Forum for the Texas chapter #8

NTDTR #8 July Meet

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 09:03 PM
Chapter President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Great! Where will you be staying? You're welcome to camp at The Ranch. The heat won't be new for you, but the humidity might make you suffer a little.

Originally Posted by cbrahs
I am 99% sure i will be there for this thing. looking forward to meeting ya'll
Old 07-07-2008, 09:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by crobtex
Wow! That's some strange tattoo's you got there!

(just kidding....looks like fun)
haha funny thing is, is that when i would see my arms out of the corner of my eye i felt like i was covered in tattoos lol...those tats didnt hurt though
Old 07-07-2008, 10:10 PM
Chapter President

Location: misplaced Idahoan stuck in Albuquerque, Roughneckin on RIG 270
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by crobtex
Great! Where will you be staying? You're welcome to camp at The Ranch. The heat won't be new for you, but the humidity might make you suffer a little.
I appreciate it a ton. I don't have any idea where I will be staying. BBA has a couple places he mentioned. I am up for pretty much anything at this point. I agree with you on the humidity. I was in Korea for a year and it SUCKED! LOL... Never felt like you could dry off after taking a shower. oh well, i will have fun and meet a bunch of great folks.

Chris
Old 07-07-2008, 10:32 PM
BBA

Yea we can stay at my cousins house which is only like 15mins from the dyno I think unless people are going out to the ranch that might be somethin worth while. Call me and let me know for sure if your comin like tomorrow or somethin. Also if your g/f is comin to.
Old 07-07-2008, 11:30 PM
Chapter President

Who will be coming to The Ranch on Friday night? Saturday night?

We ain't getting much of a roll call so far.................
Old 07-08-2008, 08:09 AM

I'll be there.......one or both nights.

RJ
Old 07-08-2008, 09:46 AM
Chapter President

I doubt the chick is going. we just started hanging out and seeing how things transpire. I will be leaving here friday afternoon. I have car show i sponsored that i have to be at and don't get done til 530ish that afternoon. come home, shower, fuel up and haul arese.

what is happening at the ranch? good ol barn dance and COLD drinks?
Old 07-08-2008, 10:17 AM
Chapter President

Ha! Not much..........

Water, electricity and outdoor plumbing. Kinda like a deer camp with lights and running water. A lot of BS and whatever you want to bring to drink....and eat.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:42 AM

You better bring your own partner to dance with, Charlie ain't really purty in his dress

~Rob
Old 07-08-2008, 11:21 AM

WELL.....Kerri had a job interview yesterday up here....looks like it went well and she might be taking the job at the end of the month.....SO that means Dan might can actually leave the house now!

With my access to Bio at 2.80/gal and the Yetta (This thing is a TURD on the stuff....still smells good though).......you guys might actually see more of me.....im hopeing!

I also found out i can fit both of my 14 gallon carboys in the trunk! SO that means i can have about 45 gallons of fuel on board!
Old 07-08-2008, 11:39 AM

Charlie I'm still not sure if I'll make it. Got the Golf itch now and might be playing on that weeked. But time will tell. Babygirl has 19th off but not the 20th. IUf she gets the 20th off we'll show up I believe. I need Rolland to show me how to pull the EGR crap off the Jetta and clean it anyway if he will.
Old 07-08-2008, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by 13FOX
.. I need Rowland to show me how to pull the EGR crap off the Jetta and clean it anyway if he will.
You need Brian or Dan....not me! I only got to drive my Jetta for a month before giving it to my daughter for college. Only seen it once since then and she would not let me mess under the hood! As I may have mentioned (a few hundred times) she thinks it's hers.....not mine.

For Justin, or Charlie or anyone. Saw new computer word today!
Long story about getting Adreanline/Pulse to download new stuff, but in process...had to install Net Framework 3.5 and MS Stage 3 "Service Packs" for XP.
The new word was "Cabinet"? Big window said... "Storing your files in a Cabinet while checking for blah, blah, blah"! Guess Billy Gates now knows all my stuff?
Self explanitory, I guess, just never saw it before, re: computers! How long has it been around?
Kind of cool.......like Terra-Bits... or GooglePlex.....No?

RJ
Old 07-08-2008, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by 13FOX
I need Rolland to show me how to pull the EGR crap off the Jetta and clean it anyway if he will.
Here ya go....somewhere on this site you will find a step by step with pics......its more for the Air Shut off than anything......

And Here....

And here....
Old 07-08-2008, 03:06 PM
Chapter President

Ha! It's been around for a long time. You've probably had some and didn't know it. I hope Bill Gates is not worried about what's in my "cabinets".

Originally Posted by RowJ
For Justin, or Charlie or anyone. Saw new computer word today!
Long story about getting Adreanline/Pulse to download new stuff, but in process...had to install Net Framework 3.5 and MS Stage 3 "Service Packs" for XP.
The new word was "Cabinet"? Big window said... "Storing your files in a Cabinet while checking for blah, blah, blah"! Guess Billy Gates now knows all my stuff?
Self explanitory, I guess, just never saw it before, re: computers! How long has it been around?
Kind of cool.......like Terra-Bits... or GooglePlex.....No?

RJ
Old 07-08-2008, 06:57 PM
Chapter President

Originally Posted by hotdram
You better bring your own partner to dance with, Charlie ain't really purty in his dress

~Rob

I am not up to dancin with some dude! LOL... you mean ya'll don't have any good lookin single gals down there?

Quick Reply: NTDTR #8 July Meet