Suggestions, Comments and Site Questions Post your comments and suggestions here. We always want to improve the site.

Site History

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2006, 03:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jack, if you made this site (Thank you bye the way ) in 2001, then how come it says you joined in May of 2002

Michael
Old 05-02-2006, 04:06 PM
Administrator

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts
Originally Posted by 92DIESEL
Jack, if you made this site (Thank you bye the way ) in 2001, then how come it says you joined in May of 2002

Michael
Back then we didn't use vBulletin for the forum software. Back then we used YabbSE I believe. Might have something to do with that.
Old 05-02-2006, 11:37 PM

Hey, I get to celebrate my anniversary this month! 3 years as a member of the happy DTR family
Old 05-03-2006, 05:42 AM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
Old 05-03-2006, 06:53 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
So there you have it boys and girls......

Was it creation.................. or evolution?

Was Darwin right after all? or did God create DTR?
Old 05-03-2006, 06:39 PM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

The first landmark growing pain was when the cell split and the good turned into Javaluva and the evil turned into Hoss. The second growing pain was when Jack banned 3 word story's, which further irritated the evil Hoss, causing members to start the H.A.C. to keep tabs on him. The last straw was when Jack got rid of post counts. This sent Hoss into a tizzy and he dissappeared for sometime (after a few false alarms about actually disappearing). He got his revenge for the time though when he returned and multiplied. He is now living happily ever after collecting kick-backs from his concrete bedliner patent....
Old 05-03-2006, 10:22 PM
Thats MR Hoss to you buddy!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Ahhhh...the good ole' days.

I've never actually met a single person on this site, but there are still many, many people here that I consider to be friends. I can't honestly say that I've contributed much around here, but I sure as heck have gotten a lot out of it. To me, this site isn't just about trucks. It's about thousands of people from all walks of life congregating around a common interest and just generally having a good time with one another.

Good thread...and good job Jack, Lary and everyone else that keeps this thing going.
Old 05-04-2006, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by Hoss
Ahhhh...the good ole' days.

I've never actually met a single person on this site, but there are still many, many people here that I consider to be friends. I can't honestly say that I've contributed much around here, but I sure as heck have gotten a lot out of it. To me, this site isn't just about trucks. It's about thousands of people from all walks of life congregating around a common interest and just generally having a good time with one another.

Good thread...and good job Jack, Lary and everyone else that keeps this thing going.

OK what did you do with the REAL Hoss?!?!?!?!
Old 05-04-2006, 07:22 PM
Thats MR Hoss to you buddy!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I killed him and ate him.
Old 05-04-2006, 07:43 PM

that was not very nice
Old 05-04-2006, 11:42 PM

Yeah .... sounded a little too buttery for Hoss !! What are you up to this time ?

I wonder what the HAC has to say about this ?

PISTOL
Old 05-04-2006, 11:52 PM

clap clap clap clap clap, for all us members . i love this place and it is like a family, lary, i've delt with you before and your a heck of a guy i think i appreciate the help, jack, unfortunately, i haven't talked to you much, sorry bout that, i thougt lary was the big kahoona my bad.

now for another question, we all know big blue, he's the top poster around here, how come he has more than the owners of the site, it just boggles my mind.
Old 05-04-2006, 11:55 PM

i noticed you guys pick on HOSS alot, can i get on the joke, i noticed it in other threads too, what's this all about?
Old 05-06-2006, 08:17 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Ridiculous
i noticed you guys pick on HOSS alot, can i get on the joke, i noticed it in other threads too, what's this all about?

He is Hoss

the inventor of the concrete bedliner for dodge trucks and a strong promoter for the ford owns cummins bit... yeah, jokin around that is.. HOss is a great guy, but he picks on anyone and everyone. He is a blast tho...

LOL.. u oughta see him and bigblue go at it..

Rick
Old 05-10-2006, 10:38 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Shovelhead
Last month was my first anniversary, Why didn't I get a party?
Originally Posted by Hoss

Well said Hoss, I agree 100%. I wouldn't know a single one of yall (except maybe Tyler and those chicken legs he used to bribe the gals on here to vote him TOM) if yall walked into me. But I consider everyone on here to be my friends. Yall found out my truck was stolen before just about anyone else but the police. I am always on this sight. When this crappy HP aint acting up That keeps me away from my family

Quick Reply: Site History