Suggestions, Comments and Site Questions Post your comments and suggestions here. We always want to improve the site.

This place is great

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2002, 10:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This place is great

Every time I log back on something else has changed.<br><br>The people on here are great.<br><br>No tranny wars. (thank God)<br><br>And a whole lot less whining than that other site.<br><br>Keep up the good work Jack, and all the Moderators you guys and gal do a great job.<br><br>Thanks for having me. 8)<br><br>Darrell
Old 11-08-2002, 07:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re:This place is great

Oh great :P, another &quot;how great you are&quot; thread. You guys have got to knock it off. Soon, Jack's gonna start believing some of this tripe and think he's doing a good job and will become complacent and quit looking for neat and new things to do for this site. Then, where will we be at?? Look, he's already delegated the moderator duties down to the point where he just sits on the throne and pontificates . I tell ya, you gotta keep them ducking and dodging. Keeps em on their toes. <br> Wait, no, it's pick on TOPS day. Sorry about that, Jack. Just substitute TOPS name in for where Jack's is and we'll be good to go. Hey, GONZO started it over in the OTHERS forum. <br><br>~Running for cover Dave