Suggestions, Comments and Site Questions Post your comments and suggestions here. We always want to improve the site.

Famous Threads Section?

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2003, 07:29 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Famous Threads Section?

I have a suggestion. I am thinking of another forum where threads discussing things that get rehashed all the time are posted. The admin would post the thread link with hints as to the subject matter, kind of like when a thread is moved. These threads would be where a lot of useful info is shared and deserves to be noticed by many. The orignal thread would remain wherever it is, but the Famous (or Notable) thread section would point to it so more people could get the benefit without using a lot of time trying to go through each page in every forum.<br>Of course the original thread could still be posted to, to allow it to expand, it would not be done in the 'Famous Threads' section. This other forum would not be posted to by ordinary users, but admins who deem X thread worthy. <br>Examples include discussions of EGT, 24v fuel pressure, synthetic oils, tire size with no lift, gauge installs, etc.<br><br>Any holes in my logic here?<br><br>Chris