Suggestions, Comments and Site Questions Post your comments and suggestions here. We always want to improve the site.

DTR Survey

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2010, 08:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DTR Survey

When i logged on a few minutes ago, a window popped up asking me to take a survey for DTR. Everything looked ok so i started answering the questions. After a few questions I noticed the fine print at the bottom of page "we are in no way afiliated with dieseltruckrescource nor is this survey given on behalf of dieseltruckresource". Thought you guys should know because the site went to a lot of trouble to appear affiliated with the dtr. I can post or pm the url if interested.
Old 05-25-2010, 09:47 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by kreynolds
When i logged on a few minutes ago, a window popped up asking me to take a survey for DTR. Everything looked ok so i started answering the questions. After a few questions I noticed the fine print at the bottom of page "we are in no way afiliated with dieseltruckrescource nor is this survey given on behalf of dieseltruckresource". Thought you guys should know because the site went to a lot of trouble to appear affiliated with the dtr. I can post or pm the url if interested.
You need to do a virus scan on your PC as well as a search for Spyware, you are infected with something, that does not come from here. Just clicking on an URL like that can give you a virus, please do not post it.
Old 05-25-2010, 11:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don't worry about me posting, I lost it when i had to log off for a fire call. I'm on a work computer that's shared by 8 other guys so a virus is highly possible. I'll get IT to look into it. thanks.
Old 05-25-2010, 11:28 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
What Lary said.
Old 05-26-2010, 09:32 AM
DTR Founder

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by kreynolds
It has nothing to do with DTR. You have a virus on your computer.