Suggestions, Comments and Site Questions Post your comments and suggestions here. We always want to improve the site.

Dodge Cummins site?

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 10:49 AM
DTR Founder

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
I'm going to change the graphic again once the other forums are added, which will be separated by url. I suppose it does look kind of strange but it won't be that way for long.
Old 12-15-2009, 10:54 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
We have to do something like this every once in awhile to see if you guys are paying attention

Change can be a good thing
Old 12-15-2009, 10:57 AM
Chapter President

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
FWIW my $0.02....I don't remember the combo forums being very successful last time IIRC. This site has become known as one of the most well known Dodge Cummins website. Most combo sites don't have near the technical or knowledge base we have and not the same dedicated members. I will just submit my vote to not diversify...
Old 12-15-2009, 10:59 AM
DTR Founder

The sites will be separate, so it's not going to affect this forum at all.
Old 12-15-2009, 01:32 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Administrator
I'm going to change the graphic again once the other forums are added, which will be separated by url. I suppose it does look kind of strange but it won't be that way for long.
Ok, ok, I got it: If you MUST have a Ford and Chevy in the header, have a Dodge flat bed wrecker with a Chevy on the back and towing a Ford.
Old 12-15-2009, 01:38 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
I like it...
Old 12-15-2009, 03:48 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by SOhappy
Ok, ok, I got it: If you MUST have a Ford and Chevy in the header, have a Dodge flat bed wrecker with a Chevy on the back and towing a Ford.

Price less!!!

This change isn't part of the HOPE and CHANGE we got in 08 is it. J/K Love the new look.

Maybe this will keep dodge afloat. People that are chebie and floord lovers will come here and learn about a real diesel.
Old 12-15-2009, 04:24 PM
DTR Founder

scottsjeeprolet,

I apologize for getting on your case about your comment like I did. I shouldn't have done it. You've always been a great contributor to the site and I was wrong in blasting you like that on the forum. As for the comments on the graphics, I am taking them to heart and will make some decisions in the near future.
Old 12-15-2009, 04:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
We have to do something like this every once in awhile to see if you guys are paying attention

Change can be a good thing
I would not have threw Change in there look were that has got us in the last year.
Old 12-15-2009, 05:49 PM

I realize that this is not my site and its not at all up to me to make any type of decisions regarding this site, that being said................GET RID OF THE FORD JUNK!!!!!!!!!!! LOL not opposed to a dirtymax at all, just looks all wrong here, otherwise, great job with the new look, & just n case the humor was overlooked above, I'm kidding Dusty
Old 12-15-2009, 05:56 PM
Chapter President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Jack apology accepted, although not necessary. Everyone has bad days.
Now if the banner had all the generations of Dodge's on it that would be really cool!
Old 12-15-2009, 07:05 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
I'm trying to get him to put my truck on doing a burnout... Since I advertise for the DTR already...

Name:  DSC00143.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  113.8 KB
Old 12-15-2009, 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by Administrator
I don't mind a little constructive criticism but good God... there is always someone here to whine about almost anything.. It's not what you say, but how you say it.

Don't like it? LEAVE
I guess I hope that new people to the site don't wander to this post from the ADMINISTRATOR as the first thing they see... Or maybe they will just LEAVE. I love this site and am a little dis-heartened to see that.
Old 12-15-2009, 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by ADMOPARMAN
I guess I hope that new people to the site don't wander to this post from the ADMINISTRATOR as the first thing they see... Or maybe they will just LEAVE. I love this site and am a little dis-heartened to see that.

Did you not see his apology? Guess what? People have days where things easily get under their skin. Jack, believe it or not, is human. Lay off. He provides a free site and you get all bent out of shape over a little comment.
Old 12-15-2009, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by t-boe
Did you not see his apology? Guess what? People have days where things easily get under their skin. Jack, believe it or not, is human. Lay off. He provides a free site and you get all bent out of shape over a little comment.
yes sir.

And I would say he was the one who got bent out of shape.. I just said it was too bad he did.

Quick Reply: Dodge Cummins site?