Suggestions, Comments and Site Questions Post your comments and suggestions here. We always want to improve the site.

All Dodge site?

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2003, 06:34 PM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 153 Likes on 119 Posts
Re:All Dodge site?

Hey, there ain't no perfect marriage - or any relationship. This site has some great members with fantastic expertise. All relationships take work or they fail. Have to give the owners, moderators etc credit for helping the members stick together on all subjects, controversial, technical etc etc. OK, all families somewhere alone the way quarrel. Big deal. Learn from it and get on with life. The only constant in life is change. This forum is changing. Some may resist the change. My first impulse when I saw the change was negative. Then I thought about it and could see that there are more positives than negatives. Once we get the ability to open in the brand we want then it is almost back to being a just Dodge forum for the diehards. If it is not your desire to stay here, then move. Personally I would not like to see you go because we could be losing valuable knowledge, expertise and more. But then again, if you leave, just think about how much you are throwing away. Specially if you are leaving is just because of some petty gripes. We are an obviously varied and assorted bunch of folks that have got together thru a common love. Trucks first, then brand and engine. So how about we quit taking pot shots at one another, learn from the differences, continue to poke good natured fun at one another and thru our diversities become stronger. We must agree to disagree agreeably. OK?
Old 07-21-2003, 06:45 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well said Mexstan,<br> So how about it folks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?<br><br>[move]TIME FOR A &quot;GROUP HUG&quot;,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ;D[/move]
Old 07-21-2003, 07:39 PM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts

Just another point to think about:

With all the tree-hugger's air quality concerns now turning toward attempts to portray our diesels as the &quot;Big Bad Wolf&quot; it might not be such a bad idea to try to get all of us on the same wave length, instead several separate groups campaigning against ridiculous 'Knee-Jerk&quot; or &quot;Feel Good&quot; clean air legislation.

Ed

ps: That person you just &quot;Smoked&quot; at the last stop light is probably a registered voter too. :
Old 07-21-2003, 07:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lil Dog,
Thanks for the heads-up on those &quot;Dodge only&quot; sites. I didn't know they existed. Why the heck would I want to spend time and money to develope another &quot;Dodge only&quot; site with so much competiton already out there? Ain't gonna happen...that's a no-brainer!
Heck, if I'd known there were so many sites dedicated solely to Dodge, I never would have given it a second thought.

You didn't burst my bubble...you saved me from popping it myself. Thanks! ;D
Old 07-21-2003, 08:17 PM

Who's on first? What does it matter? The logo looks good. I almost feel responsible for starting this bickering over the logo. :'(<br>Anyway, personally, I think the logo is just fine as is. And by the way, the blue Chevy looks better than the Dodge and Ford both...just my opinion. I also believe Ford has always made a better truck than Dodge and GM, engines aside (as in the DTR survey). Diversity is a good thing!<br><br>Let's quit this bickering and get on with enjoying and utilizing this site for what it was meant to be.<br>Buzz
Old 07-21-2003, 08:39 PM
Administrator

OK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, So,,,,,,,,, NOW can we have that &quot;GROUP HUG&quot;? : :
Old 07-21-2003, 08:40 PM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 153 Likes on 119 Posts

Yeah. 'Nuff already! ;D
Old 07-21-2003, 08:44 PM
Banned

[quote author=RATTLINRAM link=board=2;threadid=17331;start=15#162532 date=1058837981]<br>OK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, So,,,,,,,,, NOW can we have that &quot;GROUP HUG&quot;? : :<br>[/quote]<br><br>sure. Girl, boy (me if ya didn't know :) girl. the rest of ya are on your own..... <br><br>Spots (aka whiner)
Old 07-21-2003, 08:56 PM
DPG

Dennis, get your hand off my butt! ;D
Old 07-21-2003, 09:19 PM
Administrator

OOPS!...

Quick Reply: All Dodge site?