Site News News and updates about the site.

Welcome Strano Performance Parts!

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2005, 10:29 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Welcome Strano Performance Parts!

Welcome to our newest addition to the family of DTR vendors, Arlyn Strano of STRANO Performance Parts of Brookville PA. Strano Performance carries a unique line of quality parts and accessories that you just don't see elsewhere, take a look at their web site Here

Stop in and give these great people a look see, they just may have what you have been looking for

Welcome Arlyn, nice to have you with us!
Old 02-17-2005, 02:02 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I didn't see this, but thank you. Actually, Arlyn takes care of the advertising, I'm the one who'll be hanging out here. I also happen to have a Cummins (which is how I found the site).

We are working on a new website (hopefully done in a few weeks). The current one is lacking quite a lot, and we know that. We are a small company of only 3 people, all family and to be honest just aren't able to keep up with a website as well as we must. It should be noted that we are much more interested in personal interaction with our customers than with e-mail. We learn more of what they need, and can help with them with the decision process much more effectively than a blind internet transaction. I think this is important, and believe it's missing in most businesses today.

We are unique in the fact we carry a much larger range of products than other companies. While we do carry the Performance items such as, but not limited too Banks, BullyDog, Edge, BD, Predator, AFE, and the like we also have many more items like shocks (Bilstein, KYB, Edelbrock, Rancho, etc), but also hard suspension parts like swaybars, springs, lift and drop kits. We carry brake products, and we have a HUGE line of accessories. You name it, tonneaus, BedRugs, steps, floormats and all that sort of stuff.

I very much like the site, and hope it's benefical for all involved. I think your members will find our products competitively priced, and we have a lot of knowledge that comes with being around in the business since 1969. I am learning, and can't claim to know have all answers, which is one reason I also belong to this site, rather than just advertise here.

Thank you,
Old 02-17-2005, 03:52 PM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
Cooool, welcome.
It'll be nice to have a "Right-Coast" company to chose from.

Now about those shocks................
Old 02-17-2005, 04:41 PM
Banned

I'm definitely east coast. Watching the Lake effect snow right now.

I forgot to mention one popular item... I stock Red Line Oils too. Actually we carry or deal with about 500 different product lines through various WD's, so I could never list everything.
Old 02-17-2005, 05:25 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
ya'll watch out for Sam...he's been known to pass out bad alignment spec's for the Camaro's...I used his spec's on the wife's car, and now it won't stay under the speed limit!

I'd have to say on the camaro forum, he's well spoken and conservative, and usually only posts when he has definitive, hands on knowledge of the subject matter. That's why I used his alignment specs, I knew I could trust him. He's good people too, from all the feedback I saw on the camaro forum.

Sam, weren't you at the national level in SCCA?
Old 02-17-2005, 05:52 PM
Banned

Originally posted by 04ctd
ya'll watch out for Sam...he's been known to pass out bad alignment spec's for the Camaro's...I used his spec's on the wife's car, and now it won't stay under the speed limit!

I'd have to say on the camaro forum, he's well spoken and conservative, and usually only posts when he has definitive, hands on knowledge of the subject matter. That's why I used his alignment specs, I knew I could trust him. He's good people too, from all the feedback I saw on the camaro forum.

Sam, weren't you at the national level in SCCA?
That'd be me.

Yes, I was at the Solo2 National Championship. Won it, for the second time.
Thread specific..... I towed my car with my Cummins!
Old 02-17-2005, 06:22 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Shovelhead

Now about those shocks................

Yes..... about those shocks???
Old 02-17-2005, 06:33 PM

'99 3500 with 75,000 miles on the factory stockers.

I'll be checkin' ya out soon.
Old 02-17-2005, 06:36 PM
Banned

I'd say that it's about time the stockers went away.

I don't see if the truck is 2 or 4WD.....
Old 02-17-2005, 06:43 PM

Sam,
You have mail........
Old 02-18-2005, 02:02 PM
Banned

And you have an answer.