Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Where can I find the FS 2500 for sale? Any distributors near Georgia?

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2006, 12:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Where can I find the FS 2500 for sale? Any distributors near Georgia?

Gentlemen,
I've been doing some research and have found a distributor in North Alabama. I was wondering had anyone already purchased one from another distributor in the south east. I would also like to know if someone has heard of a distributor running a deal that may be cheaper. In short I'm trying to make my money go as far as it can. "More bang for the Buck" The FS 2500 really seams to do the job and some of my soldiers here in Iraq have family that have these filteration systems on large mining equipment that swear by them. They ofcourse don't know where their companys get them just that they are bulletproof and produce the cleanest oil. I think the board once again as all of you have helped me in many situations that I have come accross. I recon the next time I'll be asking if you know where I can get a good job but I'll wait and try to find one myself first. Thanks Again for the help ya'll provide.