Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Race Box Beta Testing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 09:27 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I hope I haven't been forgotten! No call yet. You lucky dogs!
Old 09-04-2007, 09:34 PM
BBA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heck i nearly didnt answer i just got out of school and seen the number and i was like who the heck is this. Long story short i and then a huge smile came to my face! To bad i wasnt the first one to be called now then i would have been happy!
Old 09-04-2007, 09:41 PM

Not the end of the world guys. We are not even half way through yet.

I will make a note when we close it. The selection has been totally random to this point. We are basing it on year model, modifications, trans type, and when it was sent in.

As we finish up we will start to be more picky about certain things to fill the gaps.

It will be sometime next week before we get even close to being finished. So don't panic, there is a long way to go.

If you missed a call, just call them back. You do not get scratched because you could not answer a phone call! It happens to all of us. Now just imagine having several hundred of those everyday! That is what my guys feel like! They know what it is like not being able to get to a call and they are not going to hold it against anyone!
Old 09-04-2007, 09:42 PM

I'm with J Lent... no call yet If I beg??.....PLEEAAASSEE!! quad
Old 09-04-2007, 09:44 PM
BBA

How are they going to decide who gets the box first? I would really love to have it by the 20th because were going to a race track and i want to see how much better it will be than the comp!
Old 09-04-2007, 09:50 PM

I got the call but forgot to ask is it going to be stackable with the smarty?
Old 09-04-2007, 09:51 PM
BBA

Originally Posted by CTD01
I got the call but forgot to ask is it going to be stackable with the smarty?
It should be just run the smarty on the no timing settings.
Old 09-04-2007, 09:56 PM

Yea thats what I was thinking but it would be kinda cool if you could turn off the timing on the quad box and use the smarty timing I hear thats where you get big power but who knows.
Old 09-04-2007, 09:57 PM

You won't need the Smarty. You can stack it if you want but, I think the only need might be to change tire size or something.

You won't gain any power with it or drivability, we can do all that in tuning. Of course you are more than welcome to try all you want!

There is no set purpose to how we will ship them to start with. Most likely we will try to keep them close to home just to make darn sure we have it right.

We will probably ship them in groups of 15-20 units. Once those seem to work fine we will ship the next round. I am not talking about tweeks. I am talking about any major overhauls that are needed. We will do tons of tweeking unitl I am just tired of it I am sure!

With as many combos as there are out there I think it could almost get out of hand.

So to start with we will probably look at mostly stock trucks. These can have mild turbo and injector upgrades. We do not really consider driveline upgrades a mod at this point. We will probably ship the ones to the heavily modified trucks closer to the end. These are the guys with cams, heads, stoopid injectors, twin turbos, hot rod pumps etc. These guys will require more fine tuning and will take up a large part of our resources in the begining. We believe we have the mostly stock trucks tweeked pretty good from the beginning.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:04 PM

I'll wait for as long as it takes............as long as its not too long

I want into the big numbers with the 'ol vp44
Old 09-04-2007, 10:24 PM

If this thing could have the response of my smarty with the top end of my juice that would be nasty.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:34 PM

got the call!!!! hell yea!! im like a junkie i cant wait for my next fix!
Old 09-04-2007, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by CTD01
If this thing could have the response of my smarty with the top end of my juice that would be nasty.
As I promised a while back, it is NASTY! Maybe too Nasty??? I have not found anyone that can burn as much fuel as I can give them yet. Looking through the forms, I picked some trucks that sould be able to. I am curious how that will go!

All I know is that with the stock wastegate in tact and not modified at all, I can see 45psi in a hurry! That is so much fuel and so much driver pressure it is scary! I can only imagine what would happen if I blocked the wastegate off!

We are about done tuning on the stock charger and exhaust and I have a turbo that will be on later this week. I have made as much as 130rwhp in stock trim. I mean STOCK. I bet I see a 30-40 hp jump with just a charger!
Old 09-04-2007, 10:44 PM

Geebus.........I may have to put the HT4C back on the bottom just to dyno a few times or maybe permanently if it'll spool quicker with more fuel
Old 09-04-2007, 10:55 PM

I too missed the call but sent in an email clutch shattered fri night so trying to get that done too. going to a 13in ofe valair sounds like im going to need it

Quick Reply: Race Box Beta Testing!!!!!!!!!!!!!