Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Post some Pics!

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 12:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post some Pics!

Some of you guys that got Bull Hauler's. Let's See em'!
Old 03-09-2007, 02:21 PM

Anyway, any of you gentlemen know where I can get some Bullhauler's the cheapest?
Old 03-09-2007, 05:42 PM
RAF

OK. I'll ask. What is a bullhauler? If it is for hauling bulls maybe you should ask in the towing section.
Old 03-09-2007, 06:04 PM

I think he means stacks....
Old 03-09-2007, 07:19 PM
Chapter President

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Well, that is a first for me....I can honestly say I have never heard stacks referred to as "Bull Hauler's".
Old 03-09-2007, 08:44 PM

Talking

bullhaulers are a style of stacks,they have a long bend to them,some call them dogears,i think they only look good on duallys.they are on some newer tractor trailer units,
Old 03-09-2007, 08:59 PM
DTR question asker

They look like extended turnouts... kind of.

Old 03-09-2007, 10:50 PM

What they do is look ridiculous. Around hear you usual only see them on wannabee cowboys that drive trucks just like the one in the pic. I have hauled more in the back of my wifes S-10 Blazer than most of those 1ton 4X4 4 door $50K trucks that run those stacks. See way to many around hear so I wont put stacks on my truck even though I would like to because I don't want to be associated with those guys. Maby on my 92 sines its my toy now and not my daily driver but just a single 5".
Old 03-09-2007, 11:48 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 1stGen545
What they do is look ridiculous. Around hear you usual only see them on wannabee cowboys that drive trucks just like the one in the pic. I have hauled more in the back of my wifes S-10 Blazer than most of those 1ton 4X4 4 door $50K trucks that run those stacks. See way to many around hear so I wont put stacks on my truck even though I would like to because I don't want to be associated with those guys. Maby on my 92 sines its my toy now and not my daily driver but just a single 5".
Since when has anyone needed to be a "cowboy" to drive a truck with stacks? I love the look of stacks personally (and I think Bullhaulers look wicked!) and I don't dress or act "cowboy"... I am a bit of a country boy sometimes, but only dress and act the part while in a hay field or working on a related project (welding, hauling, building fence, etc..). Just because someone drives a truck with stacks doesn't mean they need to be a cowboy or vise-versa.
Old 03-10-2007, 12:06 AM

Your right it doesn't make you a cowboy. I mean that I have talked to lots of these guys and have seen the way they act. And lots of them have stickers that say Cowboy Cadillacs or something along those lines. I like stacks but just not 8" ones. Its all personal opinion. I am in the bout as you about the welding building fence etc. I don't mean hat every body that has them acts like that but a lot of the ones around hear Dolike I said I like stacks but there is a stereotype about Most of them around hear and its not unfounded. I have put 5" stacks on for a guy and they looked great coming out side of the flat bed and was done nice and I like them I just Don't want to look like I'm a certain town that is close to where I live. BTW the new style Towing Mirrors were a direct bolt on weren't they. I want to put a set on. You have the same truck I do, color and all but mine will be flat OD green in a little while (paint is pealing off)
Old 03-10-2007, 08:26 AM

I like my bullhaulers but i have them angled more than the pic of the silver dually to help keep soot of the trailer and animals. the only thing that gets me is i wish they where about 4in higher i have 5x36 and 5x48 are way to tall ??
Old 03-10-2007, 08:28 AM

Look at like this most dhra pulls require exhuast either up or angled away from the crowd if i remember right plus locals pulls are here you need the same thing so i like stacks better than weedburner exhaust
Old 03-10-2007, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by 1stGen545
Your right it doesn't make you a cowboy. I mean that I have talked to lots of these guys and have seen the way they act. And lots of them have stickers that say Cowboy Cadillacs or something along those lines. I like stacks but just not 8" ones. Its all personal opinion. I am in the bout as you about the welding building fence etc. I don't mean hat every body that has them acts like that but a lot of the ones around hear Dolike I said I like stacks but there is a stereotype about Most of them around hear and its not unfounded. I have put 5" stacks on for a guy and they looked great coming out side of the flat bed and was done nice and I like them I just Don't want to look like I'm a certain town that is close to where I live. BTW the new style Towing Mirrors were a direct bolt on weren't they. I want to put a set on. You have the same truck I do, color and all but mine will be flat OD green in a little while (paint is pealing off)

You seem to be a very unhappy man, to each is own my friend. I'm not interested in your opinions of how my, or other trucks look. Honestly, theres no reason for that, I've seen a couple of your posts and neither of them have had anything good in them at all.

Anyway, I'm not a cowboy, nor do I want to be one. But, I do like the way the stacks look. So, my question is anyone that has them how much did you pay for them? Thank you.
Old 03-10-2007, 12:47 PM
Chapter President

Stacks just look good....IMHO. Maybe after I get my wife the quad cab 4x4 I can convince her to go with great big 8" stacks, cowgirl up stickers and boots and a hat all around her little Japanese frame!!
Old 03-14-2007, 09:59 PM
Banned

i have "cowboy butts drive me nuts" on my window.
hahahaha, just kidding.

Quick Reply: Post some Pics!