Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Nozzle Jammers Do They Work.

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2006, 08:31 PM
edy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nozzle Jammers Do They Work.

I am looking into a set of nozzle jammers i want to know if they help with power and make some smoke. I am thinking of going with the stage 3 jammers just to gain some more power please let me know thank you.
Old 03-28-2006, 08:39 PM

Did u say smoke??? What the he11 are jammers. I've seen other guys on here on their truck signatures, what are their porpuse?
Old 03-28-2006, 08:58 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by edy
I am looking into a set of nozzle jammers i want to know if they help with power and make some smoke. I am thinking of going with the stage 3 jammers just to gain some more power please let me know thank you.
Yes they will help add power and smoke. The Edge Jammer nozzles are the injector tips only. It is suggested that a performance shop pop test them and set them up to be right. It is something that you could install yourself, just be careful and you will be ok.

We have sold several jammer nozzles and our customers are loving them. You can get from Stage 1 through Stage 5. I think the Stage 3 are a good choice. Have fun!
Old 03-28-2006, 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by edy
I have the 4's and have had great luck with them. You can get nozzles or full injectors. If you get nozzles it is probably better to have them tested. A lot of people have not and have been fine. But I perfer to save the possible hassle. I went with a full injector from City Diesel. It is basically the cost of the nozzle and pop test and you don't have to eat time changing or having them tested. As for smoke they will smoke more then stock but I have no smoke until I get above 15PSI and then it is only a haze. I can make a small spurt of black smoke at low RPM and hard throttle. But it clears very quickly.

Randy