Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Happy ThurenFab Track bar customer

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2006, 04:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Happy ThurenFab Track bar customer

I am very happy with the product, I have about 500 miles on it and love it, I didnt think I would feel the difference but I did, I also have no more front end popping on off camber situations. It did hit the diff once just a little rub, I just rotated the bar a bit, no more problems, Don also said that you have to do that. I also think my truck has settled and might me a little lower in the front.
Also I took my old Napa Track bar back to Napa for a full refund no questions asked. Thats why I use Napa, Cant beat customer service.

Check out the Thuren track bar pics in my gallery.

Mike
Old 01-17-2006, 04:54 PM

Wait a sec.. you were able to get a refund from NAPA for your trac bar? How old was it? I'm in the same boat, needing another new trac bar, and can get a NAPA replacement, but would rather get something like a thuren..
Old 01-17-2006, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by Eskimo
Wait a sec.. you were able to get a refund from NAPA for your trac bar? How old was it? I'm in the same boat, needing another new trac bar, and can get a NAPA replacement, but would rather get something like a thuren..
My first one was 6 months old, I took it in had them look at it while i turned the wheel and it was moving up and down. So they warranteed it and gave me a new one. That one lasted a month I went back showed them they told me go to Oreillys and get a Moog and gave me a full refund, Also deal with the store manager only.
Mike
Old 01-17-2006, 10:21 PM

I have about 20K or better on mine, so far it's outlasted the OEM replacement it replaced....and I haven't even had to put a spanner on the uniball yet.

Mine is a little different than the stock replacement though....
Old 01-17-2006, 10:27 PM

I'll have to see what my Napa says. My first Napa bar lasted 9,000 miles. Yup, thats right...NINE thousand miles! They replaced it, but the new one has around 4000 on it and I can already feel that its getting loose. I'm glad they replace them, but its annoying to get under there every few months and pull it.

Do you have a link to where you got yours?

Jim
Old 01-18-2006, 07:30 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm waiting on my Thuren to come in...can't wait. I'm also gonna change the rear shocks to Bilstein 5100 and replace the U joints on the front end