Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Edge EZ Test

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2004, 07:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Edge EZ Test

I have a Edge EZ on my truck and it just didn't seem to have the power it use to have. I unhooked it tonight and there wasn't a bit of difference. Is there anyway they can be checked to see if it is still working right? The box is only a few months old.

Toby
Old 11-07-2004, 09:13 PM

This is not a quick test, but if it is only a few months old, I would contact Edge and see if you could send it back to them to be tested. I would guess that they would do it for free. People have said their customer service is very good.
Old 11-08-2004, 11:43 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
My EZ died and they sent me a replacement for free ASAP. I'll I had to pay was shipping my old one to them.

Good service.

jlh
Old 11-08-2004, 01:10 PM

Unhappy

I called to where I bought it at and they told me it might be the lift pump going bad. I know I should have gauges but I haven't got them yet. So I have a appointment this afternoon to have my fuel pressure checked. They asked me a few questions about how it's been running and if I had any white smoke on start up. Which it's been running fine and no white smoke so I guess we'll see here.

Toby