Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

BIG EXHAUST.COM ROCKS

Old 04-06-2003, 10:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BIG EXHAUST.COM ROCKS

http://shop.ivalueinternet.com/bigex...ction/home.htm<br><br>CHECK OUT THIS WEB SIGHT IF YOUR LOOKIN FOR A EXHAUST SYSTEM FOR CHEAP. I BOUGHT THE SYSTEM FOR MY 2003 CUMMINS AND I COULD NOT BE MORE HAPPY. IT TOOK ABOUT 2 1/2 HOURS TO INSTALL THATS WITH TAKING THE OLD SYSTEM OFF.<br>EVERY THING WENT GREAT NO CUTTING AND EVERYTHING LINED UP AND BOLTED DOWN PERFECT IT IS 4&quot; OFF THE TURBO THEN GOES TO 5&quot; ALL THE WAY TO THE TAIL PIPE THE MUFFLER IS A DONALDSON WITCH MAKES MUFFLERS FOR ALL TYPES OF DIESELS.<br>I ORDERED IT ON A FRIDAY AND IT CAME THE NEXT WEEK BY WED.<br>VERY NICE PRODUCT AND I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE THAT IS LOOKIN FOR BIGGER EXHAUST FOR THE 03&quot; MARKET I WILL TRY TO GET SOME PIC SO YOU CAN SEE.<br>AND NO I DON'T WORK FOR THE COMPANY. <br>JUST MY 2 P'S WORTH
Old 04-06-2003, 07:10 PM

Re:BIG EXHAUST.COM ROCKS

Cool....let's see some pics, how much$$?
Any welding involved?
Old 04-06-2003, 08:35 PM

it was under 400.00 i will try to get pics up soon and no welding is needed.
Old 04-06-2003, 10:34 PM

How's it sound? Notice any difference in power?
Old 04-07-2003, 10:19 AM

The heck with pictures, I want sound files........
Old 04-07-2003, 02:41 PM

You guys are hard on my check book, had myself talked out of 4&quot; for now and now you show me this. When is the next bombers anonomous meeting?
Old 04-07-2003, 05:24 PM

here are the pics. it had to snow today so i didnt crawl under the truck and get wet webpost so these pic are not the best. this system has a nice sound to it i can hear the turbo more now then i could befor with it straight piped and the turbo spools up a-lot fasterwebpostwebpostwebpostwebpostwebpostwebpostwebpost

cummins 03
Old 04-07-2003, 06:49 PM

Hay I hope this is a good exhaust cause I just ordered one today from the same place. Funny thing is if you call them there in New Jersy but the dtuff gets shipped from Iowa or out there somewhere he said, when I asked how long for shipping. I hope it is a good set up you can't beat the price<br> when I get it I'll let everyone know an when I install it I'll let everyone know about that too. Hope its soon.<br> Bob
Old 04-07-2003, 07:33 PM

Yes, give us a report on your thoughts deezilla. I almost ordered as well - but the sale turned off allready....it was $305 last night - went to place order on internet today and they are $335...just enought of a turn off to wait a bit...after all I haven't even towed with the stock set up yet
Old 04-07-2003, 07:44 PM

How needs the excuse of towing in order to BOMB? <br><br>What tip is that? The only system I could find on there was the 5&quot;...is that right? It said for the HO, but I assume it'll work with my SO, correct? I want the big chrome tip 8)
Old 04-10-2003, 02:16 PM

;D Hay I got my BIG EXHAUST today already. I ordered it on the 7th an got it today the 10th. It really looks good hope it fits an works as good as it looks. I'll be putting it on tomorrow so I'll let yall know how it works tomorrow afternoon. <br> Man I can't believe I got it in 3 days, of course the boxes are a little busted up from shipping but it don't look (yet) like any pipes are bent. <br>http://shop.ivalueinternet.com/bigex...ction/home.htm <br> Bob ;D
Old 04-10-2003, 06:01 PM

Great deezilla, give us your thoughts on the quality, fit, install &amp; sound when done !<br>
Old 04-11-2003, 12:46 PM

[undecided] Well we put the exhaust on today from <br> BIG EXHAUST.COM today.Heres how it went<br> #1 had to heat an dimple in the pipe from the turbo down &quot;&quot;&quot; if it were stick shift you don't have to do this&quot;&quot;&quot; REASON is the pipe is tight against the trans cooler line.<br> #2 had to cut about 5 inches off the one extension pipe<br>no big deal it just had the muffler back to far to clear the rear axle housing.<br> #3 had to weld the bracket on for the tail pipe hanger an also the rod aside of the trans. (the rod to help take out the vibration of the long pipe) we welded this fast to a clamp so it can be removed if needed.<br> You might think this is funny but they should send a diagrahm as to where all there clamps with hangers welded on them go cause none seemed to fit just right with out a little <br>engineering an a hammer.<br> WELL MY OPINION IS ????????? IT'S NOT A BAD SYSTEM FOR THE PRICE AN REALLY THE PROBLEMS WERE MINOR SO YEA I THINK I WOULD RECOMEND THIS SYSTEM.<br> ALSO THE SOUND IS VERY NICE, NOT LOUD NOT QUIET JUST RIGHT I THINK.<br> ANYBODY LOOKING FOR A NICE EXHAUST AT A GOOD PRICE THIS IS IT. IN MY OPINION.<br> ANYBODY WANTS MORE INFO JUST PM ME<br> THANKS BOB
Old 04-11-2003, 01:21 PM

the reason this kit says its for the ho cummins is b/c when they put it on the market the ho was only commin out with the 6-speed no 48re at the time i have a five speed that is why it went better for me. i had to do no welding a little bending with the brakets but all went well and i do agree that they need to sent some instructions on where the brakets go that took me the longest to figure them out all-in-all
for the price its worth a little riggin on your own i bet it will be one of the cheapest ones out there for the price.
Old 04-11-2003, 02:26 PM

Good report ! thanks.