PADTR #15 Forum for the Pennsylvania chapter #15

So where is everyone from? (PADTR only)

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2007, 06:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm in Salford ,so yeah I'm really close. I actually drive through Lederach everyday.Jack.
Old 12-25-2007, 07:12 PM

I'm from a small town called Windber. (Somerset co.) About 15 min. from Flight 93 Memorial (Shanksville)
Old 12-26-2007, 11:11 AM

not to many from the western part of the state. I'm from Ligonier,(westmoreland co.) about 55 miles east of pittsburgh,
Old 12-26-2007, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by jdjanetka
I'm in Salford ,so yeah I'm really close. I actually drive through Lederach everyday.Jack.
Do you ever go sledding at Bergey Hill Park? If you do I live next to the Park, at the upper entrance.

Keith
Old 12-26-2007, 04:29 PM

I haven't for a long time. Are they still sledding since the irrigation pond went in? I talked with the public works director when it was being built and he had said something about maybe building a berm at the bottom so you wouldn't crash and burn.
Old 12-27-2007, 08:02 AM

They put a chain link fence around the entire pond. People still go sledding there, and park in my driveway so I can't get in. If I can't get in, they don't get out. I block them in with the truck so the have to come to the door. Keith
Old 12-29-2007, 08:57 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by nick17847
My abode is found in Milton, where I-80, Rt. 147 and Rt. 15 all come together. I can be on a major route heading in any general direction in a matter of minutes.

I frequently visit The Buck over the course of the summer. Also actively compete and spectate in sled pulling and diesel drag racing. All my drag racing happens at Beaver Springs Dragway. The closest pull I get to in your area (Kutztown) is Kempton, in June. Last year, I should have just thrown in the towl and camped out down there.. lol. The event went on 'til after 2 AM, The Saturday morning newspaper beat me home that night..
Good to see you are still driving the Ram.

Danville here, work in Bloomsburg.
Old 12-29-2007, 10:14 PM

Holy smokes Max!! didn't realize you were a member here. It's a really small world in the world of internet! LOL. I thought you were just exclusive to the DiRT list anymore.

Take note that there's a meet n' greet scheduled at Quaker Steak & Lube on the 19th (see thread). Besides a CumminsForum member that should show, you could get the shortest distance traveled award..

Yea, ..it's been awhile since I've been over your way. The last time I was to your place.. I was flaunting the new Goerend trans that was in. Other than that, the silencer ring was missing and the truck was straight-piped was about all was done then.. It's been tweaked a little since..
Old 12-30-2007, 05:13 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by nick17847
Holy smokes Max!! didn't realize you were a member here. It's a really small world in the world of internet! LOL. I thought you were just exclusive to the DiRT list anymore.

Take note that there's a meet n' greet scheduled at Quaker Steak & Lube on the 19th (see thread). Besides a CumminsForum member that should show, you could get the shortest distance traveled award..

Yea, ..it's been awhile since I've been over your way. The last time I was to your place.. I was flaunting the new Goerend trans that was in. Other than that, the silencer ring was missing and the truck was straight-piped was about all was done then.. It's been tweaked a little since..
A little? That new career must be treating you well.

The company I work for does a bit of stuff with QS&L, usually motorcycle promos.

I've been on here for over five years, so I'm told. I just stopped posting because nothing really went wrong with the truck. In the next year, I may do some work to it, but other things are stacked in the priority list right now.
Old 12-30-2007, 05:50 PM

not a PADTR member but im still in pa, im about as far east as you can go... morrisville, about 30/45 min from philly straight up I-95.
Old 12-31-2007, 07:54 AM

Just outside Telford in Bucks Co. so real close to you guys in Lederac and Salford
Old 12-31-2007, 08:03 AM

I usually put together 2 breakfast GTG at the Heritage Restaurant in Franconia a year. One in the Spring, and the other in the Fall. Keith
Old 12-31-2007, 03:09 PM

I'm right smack in the center of bucks county. Just out side of doylestown. Thats on the east side of PA about an hourish north of philly.

Alot of you havnt sent me emails yet! You should do that you know. I hear its what all the cool guys are doing. anyway. padtr15@gmail.com just your first name, the email address you want used, and your generall location like the town you live in. That way when we have events I can spam everyone with mass mails about where and what were doing. Oh if you include your DTR user name too that would help sort out some confusion. thanks
Old 01-03-2008, 09:42 AM

Etters Pa, between Harrisburg and York
Old 01-05-2008, 11:32 AM

Etters... Recently, the Mason-Dixon club had our annual Christmas dinner there. Was at the Hillside Cafe. Now that place knows how to prepare a steak!! So, all i think of when i hear "Etters".. is Yummy..

Quick Reply: So where is everyone from? (PADTR only)