PADTR #15 Forum for the Pennsylvania chapter #15

2nd Annual N.E.P.A. Springtime Meet n’ Greet.

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2009, 09:33 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ryan shoot for spring fling. thats my goal to have my trans done and to do my first dyno run
Old 04-27-2009, 09:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm sorry I missed you all on Sunday...it was such a nice day that the motorcycles were calling us for a ride to Harvey's Lake and Grotto Pizza. Next time, though. When and where is "spring fling?"
Old 04-27-2009, 09:50 PM

well i woulda been there, but i just now saw this post... sun and wed are my only days off so this woulda been a perfect excuse to ride the bike up there..
Old 04-28-2009, 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by trksrfun
well i woulda been there, but i just now saw this post... sun and wed are my only days off so this woulda been a perfect excuse to ride the bike up there..
I have the same schedule and I know the pains of seeing all the gatherings that are on Saturday...

Had a good time as usual, hoping to make Spring Fling, but same old problem, probably only Sunday
Looks like someone at least had a picture of the "car incident"
still laughin my *** off
Old 04-29-2009, 08:17 PM
The 'Ford does not own Cummins' enforcer.

nice video nick.....sorry guys my comp will not let me on this site for some reason.....im on a friends comp now.....had a great time on sun.....see ya'll at the buck
Old 04-30-2009, 08:03 PM
Adminstrator-ess

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by bakdoor
When and where is "spring fling?"
From the MDTDC site -
The Mason-Dixon TDC would like to welcome all members here to our annual Spring Dyno Event/BBQ.This years event will be a 2 day event so we can try and get everyone who desires to dyno onto the "Humbler" and shake off their winter cobwebs.So Here is the info of what,where and when...

What-"2009 Spring Fling....“You are remembered for the rules you break.”

Where..SGS Performance
901 Range End Road
Dillsburg,PA 17019
(717)-502-0880
SGS Automotive

Cost...$70 for 3 spins with HP/TQ readings

When...Saturday May 30th & Sunday May 31st

The only rules we will have is stack owners will have to drop their flex pipes or allow us to slide the exhaust tubes down over the stacks and dually owners must remove the outside wheels to help keep the show rolling.Also for the dually owners if you would prefer to dyno with a set of 2500 wheels(singles) some of the guys may be able to bring their extras for you to borrow.Tools will be provided to help and other members will be able to help you if needed.Those who desire to do some BOMBing work may use the shop,but,please all we ask is you clean up after yourself and then dyno during the weekends event at some time.We also would like those who attend to please place their trash into the trash bins and not leave it lay all over the upper field.Also we would like those in attendance to not deliberately tear up the grassy field if we receive any bad weather.

There will be no classes as this is a bragging rights,stick your chest out,outlaw style roll.This means all is fair in love and war,you come in,strap up, let the numbers fly and may the best man or woman,Ford-Dodge or Chevy be the top dog.So who can or will lay the smack down and go home with bragging rights.This is also a rain or shine event so we hope to see everyone there.........Andy
Old 05-03-2009, 10:12 AM

Sorry I missed it. Looks like a great turnout.Got my ac comp in but too late to come up. At least I made the heat go away.