Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

What you get for bragging about diesel trucks

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2006, 10:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Better to figure it out early.

Remember: When a man marries a woman, they become one, but the truoble starts when they try to deside which one!
Old 09-23-2006, 11:20 PM

Received 73 Likes on 57 Posts

Now, some worldly advice from an old dog.

The best medicine for a lost woman is another woman; you will be totally amazed at how soon you can't even recall her name.

Also, women automatically are repelled by someone caring for them.

Case in point, wife-beaters women never leave them; they stick around 'til the bitter end.

Women automatically figure that if you are oh so in love with them that they can darn sure latch onto someone better.

Observe the guys that have a dream woman, but act toward her that they couldn't care less if she walked in front of a train; they couldn't run her off with a club.

On the other hand, observe the guys with mediocre women, that open the car door for them, carry them across puddles, go to church and the inlaws with them, and are always expressing their affections toward them; they will come home unexpected, one day, and there is the milkman, or maybe the meter-reader guy, and here they are, all heart-broken and womanless.
Old 09-23-2006, 11:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BearKiller

Now, some worldly advice from an old dog.

The best medicine for a lost woman is another woman; you will be totally amazed at how soon you can't even recall her name.

Also, women automatically are repelled by someone caring for them.

Case in point, wife-beaters women never leave them; they stick around 'til the bitter end.

Women automatically figure that if you are oh so in love with them that they can darn sure latch onto someone better.

Observe the guys that have a dream woman, but act toward her that they couldn't care less if she walked in front of a train; they couldn't run her off with a club.

On the other hand, observe the guys with mediocre women, that open the car door for them, carry them across puddles, go to church and the inlaws with them, and are always expressing their affections toward them; they will come home unexpected, one day, and there is the milkman, or maybe the meter-reader guy, and here they are, all heart-broken and womanless.
iker is gunna take this advice all wrong and go and find a girl and beat her up and then get thrown in jail for it.
Old 09-23-2006, 11:42 PM

If she doesnt help you pay for your tools or mods for your truck get rid of her. Any good woman would be glad to have a guy thats not out drinkin and screwin every chance he gets.
Old 09-24-2006, 02:27 AM

Received 263 Likes on 235 Posts
Originally Posted by Shovelhead
If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was. "

No no, that's plain wrong- it's more to the line-
If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, it's yours. If it doesn't, hunt it down and kill it!

On a more serious note- look around and maybe you'll find a girl who beats you on the dragstrip in the diesel class- then it's time to do two things- Invite her to dinner and try to find out how she does it.
Old 09-24-2006, 07:22 AM

Wanna talk about a million to one shot; a diamond in the rough if you will, imagine finding a tall, attractive blonde that, ahem, drives a little oil burnin' 6 cylinder!! I can not imagine what I would do.....
Old 09-24-2006, 07:38 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Take your time looking for another gf. Don't rush into a relationship just to fill a void. That is BAD! Stay single for awhile, be available, take care of yourself, and you will be surprised how the girls will come after you!

Take a shower everytime you go out, wear a little cologne, keep your truck tgruck clean, and NEVER EVER talk about your old gf!
Old 09-24-2006, 08:10 AM

A shower ???
C'mon Geico .... you remember pulling in to P.I. after 2 weeks of "shower-hours" ... you still couldn't beat the women off with a stick !!

But I will definately back up the statement to keep the truck clean !! That is just plain ol' good hygiene !!

PISTOL
Old 09-24-2006, 09:41 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Is she from Canada? My ex wife was from Canada as well. When I was deployed last year, she told me over the phone that she didn't love me anymore.
She moved back to Canada, had a kid, and got married already...IN THAT ORDER!

...but I still have my TRUCK

I have a great woman now. Don't worry about it, you'll find a better one than she was.

Send me a PM with your email. I have a perfect song for you by Rodney Carrington. "Pick up Truck"
Old 09-24-2006, 10:27 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
She was too blond, obviously.

Blackdiesel's got it figured out, learn a few lessons from him...
Old 09-24-2006, 10:35 AM

shoot my g.f. started out havin a bigger truck than mine,, and her's is still newer,, but, nuthin turns her on like that diesel pipe rattlin windows in her town,, , heck i've noticed round here, i could pick up more chicks than the frat boys and preppy brats in their sports cars,
Old 09-24-2006, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by HorseHauler
My g.f has to put up with me, my truck supports her horse addiction! ahhh well i enjoy it

here she is, and with what some people may remember the thread with the "mystery human" in the background...

Dude, get rid of that picture. It freaks me out

No women troubles here...negative cashflow! I already have a truck, can't afford a woman too
Chris
Old 09-24-2006, 04:51 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 12valve
sorry, but

I loved her!,

i miss her!
Dude

get over it, girls are a dime a dozen... Move on and find another squeeze. All this says is she wasnt worth ur time.. Bearkiller has the great advise on here, and this works for me.. See it this way, how do u get a cat to follow u? ignore it.. Treat her like dirt, and shell stick to u like mud. If it dont work out, mourn for about five minutes, then call up another one that u have on speed dial.. U do have one dont ya? Heck for everyone u toss aside, theres two more waitin up for ya...

I had a relationship 2.5 years, and got cheated and dumped on, and a couple others in the same boat, Just use this as an experience, learn from it, and move right along... u cant regret it, for she taught u a lesson that will stick with u for life...

Do what i did.. I have a squeeze, and i have other female friends too. Find urself a girl that is mature enough not to worry bout the small stuff, IE where u are, what u do, where u go, and dont mind when ur out with the buddies. Its what i did, and i have had no issues with mine whatsoever... alls well

Rick
Old 09-24-2006, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by Marine
Is she from Canada? My ex wife was from Canada as well. When I was deployed last year, she told me over the phone that she didn't love me anymore.
She moved back to Canada, had a kid, and got married already...IN THAT ORDER!

...but I still have my TRUCK

I have a great woman now. Don't worry about it, you'll find a better one than she was.

Send me a PM with your email. I have a perfect song for you by Rodney Carrington. "Pick up Truck"
Marine, Sorry about Jody slipping in there. Women like that really tick me off, but you are definitley better off.
12 valve, what you need is to follow Rodney Carrington's advise. All you need is a and a dozen roses, hubba hubba hubba hey.
Old 09-24-2006, 05:40 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I cant really believe all the GOOD ADVICES I got from y'all!!!!

Thanks to everyone! It really helps me get over her!!! It must not have been the right one!

to what Syndicate said: Any good woman would be glad to have a guy thats not out drinkin and screwin every chance he gets.
-To tell you the truth, I have never ever got drunk, dont smoke, or stuff like that! Well I hope to find a girl who appreciates that!

She might have gotten bored with me talkin about mechanic stuff,
heck i even fixed her gasser truck once!

Begle1: I live in middle of all the dark women, in skul and everything.....
I was happy to get a Blue eyed girl, w blond hair,

waht TxDiesel007 said:
The truth is i saw a wonderful dark hair girl the time my blondie was in Canada, but I didnt wanna cheat on her.... now i regret not even having her name....

THANKS TO YOU ALL TRUCK GUYS, YOU SURE KNOW HOW I FEEL! AND WHAT I SHOULD DO!!

Quick Reply: What you get for bragging about diesel trucks