Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Other (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/)
-   -   "Water Cooler" 19 Dec - 25 Dec (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/water-cooler-19-dec-25-dec-56941/)

RATTLINRAM 12-23-2004 10:41 AM

Originally posted by Scotty
A balmy minus 32 here today.

Ho Ho Ho

I guess that means the penguins have flown south for the winter,,,,,,,,,,,,, Hey FiverBob,,,,,,,, Scotty is sending you some friends to "house-sit" for ya while you're away in Jacksonville,,,,,,,,, :D [laugh]

shortround 12-23-2004 06:42 PM

This ICE and snow pulls a high vaccum.
Don't know if I'll need a cast till tomorrow. Hurting real good, but don't feel like driving on this stuff. Taking some liquid pain killer right now.
Wife is tempted to shoot me right now.

goingtobedtotryandunhurtcauseI'mtoooldfortobebreak ingstuffShortround out

Shovelhead 12-23-2004 06:52 PM

'Bout time you showed up around here.
Saw some news footage from around Little Rock.
Looks like you folks out West got hammered pretty good. :(

Keep it out there please. ;)

Ratherdealwithwarmertemps&rainEd

shortround 12-24-2004 04:27 AM

Up since 0130[yuk] Foot swollen, throbing, and ain't working right, so I guess I'll go see the doc sometime today.
Need some blue penguins to liven up the landscape. Temp in the 10-12 range. Roads have a couple inches of ice under the snow. Lots of people in the ditch.
I'm ready for spring. Did I mention that I hate the cold?

needingsomemorecoffeeShortround out

sherod 12-24-2004 05:55 AM

-2 on the temp this morning, remembered to unplug the truck. Too bad the other end was also unplugged. VERY bad noises from under the hood, but she did good.:D

Glad last week is over. Told Y'all about the throttle cable sticking and the cat under the hood. Grand finale was me being incredibly stupid and backing into a 2001 Dodge 1500. Good thing he was a cop[eyecrazy] .

Lots of ice and snow, donuts are here, but WHO TOOK MY COFFEE POT?????

WishingforacoffeefaxEd

HorseHauler 12-25-2004 07:09 AM

Merry Christmas everyone. its COOOOOLD outside, 40,000+ people without electricity from ice and snow storms for the 3rd day straight now... not a fun way
to spend on Christmas! hope everyone has a good Christmas.

shortround 12-25-2004 07:53 AM

Still got power here. Didn't get the ice, except in the form of sleet. 5 (read FIVE) degrees on the porch. Water frozen but got plenty of beer and wine.
I hate the cold.
Foot ain't broken. Still a bit sore.
Afraid to crank the truck. It may flip me the bird if I do.
Y'all have a good day.

gotcabinfeverrealbadShortround out

sherod 12-25-2004 08:01 AM

-6 on the overhead when I cranked the beast this morning. Wifey is home doing the dinner thing. I'm at work doing the PBJ thing.

Horses got an extra bait of grain this morning.

Be glad when my shift ends tonight, PBJ just ain't cutting it.........

Merry Christmas DTR family

Ed

RATTLINRAM 12-25-2004 09:47 AM

FAL,,,LLAA,,,LAAA,,,,,LA,,,,LAAAA,,,,,

Don't feel too bad Ed,
I'm doing the work thing also. However,,,,,,,,, there were three steaks in the pack that we had for supper last night and I see the wife put the third one in my lunch for today. :D (I don't know if I want to eat that at noon and then try to eat turkey and ham for supper at six tonight,,, :rolleyes: ,,,,, Oh what the heck,,,,,,, I'm off tomorrow) :D

"WISHING EVERYONE A MERRY CHRISTMAS"