Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Water Cooler 11-17 May

Old 05-11-2003, 05:56 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Water Cooler 11-17 May

Morning all, had bad storms this morning. If you know where it is, Rineyville Ky got hit by a tornado. Have not been there, but sounds pretty bad. Only slight injuries so far, but Emergency Services are still looking. Hope all is well with everyone else. Happy Mothers Day to all the gals.<br>Ed
Old 05-11-2003, 05:58 AM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
Re:Water Cooler 11-17 May

Morning all.<br>[glow=red, 2, 300]Happy Mothers Day[/glow]<br>to those of the Maternal Vocation<br><br>Gonna take Wifey out for Breakfast.<br><br><br>C-'Y'all later ;D
Old 05-11-2003, 06:56 AM

Location: In the middle of Weather Dry Creek Farm in Avilla, Arkansas
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm so sore the wife had to take a come-a-long to get my sorry self out of the rack. It's not too bad, just hurt all over more than any place.<br>Got the dirt turning finished and got a nice shower right afterwards. It'll make it just right to disc today.<br>Since I was bored last night, I figured the old plows turned over right at 5000 cubic yards of dirt. Now wonder they were nice and shiny.<br>Y'all have a good day and look out for the storms.<br><br>needinggoodshocksonthetractorShortr ound out
Old 05-11-2003, 08:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SR, you sure it ain't old age creepin' up on ya. Let's ask Top, he knows all about gettin' old . Nice thing about me being a citified type is that I don't have the overwhelming urge to plant all that acreage. Just building a deck. Darn 4 x 6 pressure treated beams haven't gotten any lighter. <br><br>~Justjoistin'aroundDave
Old 05-11-2003, 08:49 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts

OLD? Me? Why I oughta! :

SR, I can't believe you took a bath and it wasn't even the 3rd Saturday of the month yet?

I found a place that sells Orthopedic tractor seats, with a built in heating pad, I will send you the information

Dave, build that deck right!, remember to get the level out of the tool box, so it at least looks used ;D

Who needs a level deck anyway, a few cold ones and all will be perrrrfectt! 8)

OlderbutnodangwiserLary
Old 05-11-2003, 11:55 AM

It's good to know that everyone thinks Top is older than me. Even tho both of us have been rode hard and put up wet too many times, at least the majority of my riding hard was watery soft. The Navy was never much on LPC's(leather personnel carriers). Besides, those that wear the &quot;girl scout&quot; cap deserve to look older. Those of us that wore a black cap with the flash on the left have to keep up our good looks for the gals in port.<br><br>smellinglikedieselandhidingfromtopSho rtround out
Old 05-11-2003, 01:22 PM

Mornin All<br>Today is another fine day..........Temps in the 40's and rain &gt; I do wish for some decent weather so I can get a boat ready for fishin' and get my garden in before I get to go camping on Memorial Day weekend. I sure am glad you guys don't know my age!!! I get picked on enough at work because there is only one guy older than me!!!!!<br>hidingmyage(ihope)Tom
Old 05-11-2003, 04:56 PM

My Daughter and Grand-baby just left :'(

Here she is at 1 1/2.
I'm just glad that she gets her good looks from the other side of the family. ;D

Old 05-11-2003, 05:04 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts

Holy smoke, another new Roundtable which means another week has bitten the dust - - don't believe it. <br><br>SR - - you ain't proud of that grand daughter, are you? Why don't you just start a whole thread on it. Amazing how we can get more involved with the grandkids than we did our own. <br><br>Ya'll have a great day.<br><br>LazinAroundBob
Old 05-12-2003, 05:40 AM

Happy Monday campers..... <br><br>Sittin' at home sippin' coffee.......man....I could get used to this.......... ;D<br><br>Have a great DTR day. 8)
Old 05-12-2003, 06:11 AM

It would appear that the only reason Shovelhead gets up early on Mondays is to relieve himself and let us know he is only working three days a week. Could it be SH is moving into the &quot;old&quot; category like some of us or is it that his his wife is kicking his sorry bee-hind outa bed before she has to go to work?<br>Morning all you folks out there in DTR Land. Looks like another beautiful day ahead of us.<br>Made the mistake of letting oldest g-daughter(6 year old) drive the tractor. Drives just like her mother. We will have a moment of silence for the trees that made the supreme sacrifice for their owner. I guess, at least for some folks, the ability to keep a vehicle 50 feet either side of where they are supposed to be is adequate. I'm glad that either one of them can't reach the pedals yet.<br>Gonna slide out of here and see what has happened the last few days on the back 40 of downtown CJTR. See y'all in a bit.<br><br>notreallywantingtocomebacktoworkShortr ound out<br><br>
Old 05-12-2003, 06:24 AM

Yup, you got it right SR.......<br>I'm Wifey's ride to work, so on my days off I still have to get up early. <br><br>Of course on her days off I have to bring her breakfast in bed before I can leave for work. :<br><br>Ed
Old 05-12-2003, 06:30 AM

Good Monday morning. Another weekend gone! <br>Trust everyone had a good Mother's day.<br>Gonna be busy this week and I am getting tired allready <br>
Old 05-12-2003, 07:39 AM

SH,<br>You're sounding like you might be a bit PW'ed. <br>I'll talk it over with Top. Might be a thought for a new thread Shovelhead is PW'ed. How about you?). :<br><br>UTAbeforethebulletsflyShortround out
Old 05-12-2003, 09:52 AM

SR........ &gt;

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Water Cooler 11-17 May