Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Updated Site Rules - Please Read

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2002, 10:36 AM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Updated Site Rules - Please Read

Hi guys, the updated site rules are below, please take a moment to read them. This is important to all of our users:

You agree, through your use of the DieselTruckResource.Com forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, racially based or biased, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law. Legal actions can be taken against you. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you and you show proof of ownership or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material and you can show proof of consent. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also inappropriate on DieselTruckResource.Com. If you are a vendor, and use our private messaging system to spam other users with your products, you will be banned immediately, no questions asked. Do not send private messages to users trying to sell your product unless the user sends you an inquiry message first. If you purposely register more than one username, all of your usernames will be banned and removed until verbal or written explanation is given to the webmaster.

Note that it is impossible for us to confirm the validity of posts on this DieselTruckResource.Com forum. Please remember that we may not actively monitor all posted messages and are not responsible for their content. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information presented. The messages express the views of the author, not necessarily the views of DieselTruckResource.Com.

Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. We have the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. We also reserve the right to ban you and remove you from this forum at any time, for any reason. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy is valid for member profile information as well.

You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this forum, and any related websites to this forum. DieselTruckResource.Com also reserves the right to reveal your identity and your public and private forum message content to appropriate legal authorities (or any information we have about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any information posted by you. Please note that no message is truely private on this forum.

You may not participate in our forums if you are a child 13 or under. Federal law prohibits you from accessing this website. If you are a child 13 or younger, you are not to participate on this forum in any way.

You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep your username appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another member, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another member's account to post messages or browse this forum. You must use a valid e-mail address when registering on this forum. If you do not use a valid e-mail address, DieselTruckResource.Com reserves the right to remove your account, or ban you from the forum completely. You also have the option of hiding your email address from other users. You can choose this option during the registration process, or in your profile once you're registered. For better security, DieselTruckResource.Com recommends you hide your email address when registering.

If you're here to start "flame wars", or intentionally incite arguments and inappropriate discussion, don't register on this forum.

After you register and log into DieselTruckResource.Com, you may fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information we deem inaccurate, inappropriate or vulgar will be removed.

Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded in the event that you are banned from DieselTruckResource.Com or your ISP contacted.

We reserve the right to change the rules of this forum at any time. You should check this registration agreement periodically to verify your compliance with our forum rules.

Old 11-16-2002, 01:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re:Updated Site Rules - Please Read

Acknowledge receipt and will comply. 8) 8) 8)<br><br>Dave
Old 11-16-2002, 02:05 PM

Roger WILCO. Commatoze is with you at 10 miles on a left base for Two Seven right.
Old 11-16-2002, 02:28 PM
Administrator

hehehe. There wasn't much of a change from before, so for a lot of you, it's not a big deal. I just wanted to post them back up since they had changed. Thanks guys.
Old 11-16-2002, 02:32 PM
DPG

Where do I sign?
Old 11-16-2002, 02:33 PM
Administrator

You already did when you registered
Old 11-16-2002, 02:47 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Cut the hole yet? ;D
Old 11-16-2002, 02:53 PM
Administrator

hahahha. The penguin is chasing me!
Old 11-16-2002, 03:52 PM

Glad he's after you and not me. ;D
Old 11-16-2002, 04:11 PM
Banned

Hey Jack, you forgot to warn people about Hoss (whenever he comes back from playing with his model trains) .
Old 11-16-2002, 04:12 PM

My wife's gonna be crushed when I tell her I can't post the nudey photos of her sprawled on the hood . I too, like how this site is run.
Old 11-16-2002, 04:37 PM
Administrator

We use three way communication feedback in the nuclear industry but it would take three and a half days for me to repeat all of this back to you and then to have you confirm that what you actually posted is what I actually read and understood and that I understood fully what you posted as I read it and then you confirmed that I understood what you posted after I repeated it back to you.<br><br>I'll just keep it short and say &quot;Message received and understood&quot;.
Old 11-16-2002, 04:59 PM

Dieseldude, I'm in aviation so I know what you mean, if it's not said at least twice its probably not worth sayin' once. So I say again &quot;nudey photos&quot;. Truth be told, it's too darn cold to take them here this time of year anyway .
Old 11-16-2002, 05:03 PM
Administrator

I understand, avaition, nude photos, and too darn cold. Is that correct?

Quick Reply: Updated Site Rules - Please Read