Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Other (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/)
-   -   Today, America is under attack. (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/today-america-under-attack-92750/)

doznfire 02-18-2006 09:01 PM

Does it have anything to do with the fact that hispanics are not the minority in Cali. anymore.Slowly being taken over. English is slowly fading away as being the main language.

TexasCTD 02-19-2006 03:44 AM

As True Today as it Ever Was

Theodore Roosevelt's ideas on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN in 1907.

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and NOTHING BUT an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but ONE flag, the American flag, We have room for but ONE language here, and that is the English language and We have room for but ONE sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

DirtEater 02-19-2006 05:41 AM

Teddy said it very well indeed! We need more folks like that.

tenbrooks 02-19-2006 05:55 AM

Originally Posted by Hannibal
What we need to do is bring back witch hunts. Young witches like Britany Spears are corrupting our youth. There's nothing wrong with witch burning. Young witches seduce our young men and even clergymen into temptation and evil, sinful and lustful activities these young men wouldn't be in without witches. It worked before and it would work now. Good Christian girls and ladies don't flaunt their bodies. It's easy to spot witches. They control your eyes.
Since slavery went bust, and slavery is condoned and encouraged in the Bible, we need the next best thing. President Bush said in his speech yesterday in Tampa that there are Mexicans willing to do work that Americans won't do. We need to take advantage of the opportunity and allow them into the country to work and send their earnings back to their families in Mexico. The Bible says to be content with your wages and not complain. If they aren't citizens, they don't qualify for welfare benefits and won't be a burden on our society. If they don't like it or grow tired of it, we won't be burdened by their existance. They can just go home.
We need only Christian friendly TV and entertainment. Holywood is corrupting everyone with temptation that our impressionable society cannot resist. Even Disney is going off the deep end. It started with long hair in the '60s and just went crazy. John Lennon was the anti-Christ with his "Imagine" song. Don't even read the lyrics. You'll be sucked into Satan's grip.
We need to teach Christianity in public schools. Science is Satan's work. All we need to know about our existance is in the Bible. Satan has laid out temptation in all forms to lure us in. Scientists are unable to see the truth and are lured right in. Dinosaurs... What a rediculous concept.
There's a never ending uphill battle that needs to be fought in order to bring our country back to what it should be. But it has to start somewhere.

right on, brotha :D

BRDDD 02-19-2006 06:29 AM

Prophesy ??

Mexstan, Sounds as if you know more than you're telling when you say " Not like anything we have ever faced". Do you know something we ought to know?

Barry St John 02-19-2006 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by kandgo
I have asked the same question before, and have yet to recieve any viable reason as to why, I too question someone who does not live here or makes a choice to not live here as to why they think they have the right to say or have an opinion about our Country?? I myself can honestly say it is offensive in every manner. And Mextan knows how I have stated my stand in the past. But it is good that you ask such a question Dirteater? Goodluck,,Rick

I much prefer that the first sound I hear is one of a warning than one of a knife snickin its way between my ribs!!! Whatever the purpose it's getting people's attention. I was in southern cali recently and needed to get directions during the middle of the night. The easy place to stop was gas stations naturally and it took a couple of stops at different stations to find someone that I could understand. Why are we letting people immigrate into this country without emphasizing learning our language?? I for one am proud of this country and proud of our language and culture. Anyone who does not respect that IS THE ENEMY!!! We need to find a way fast to regain control of our country before it's too late. The only effective way we have of doing that at this time is to get involved in some way. At the very least vote and know what you are voting for. It also might help to start to clean up our own act. A simple example is to keep the noise down driving through a residential area or being a little selective about blowing a big cloud of smoke. If you antagonize enough people they will get together and find a way to take your toys away!! It's better to let them make a fool out of themselves first. Then kill them and throw them in the creek. At least your conscience will be clear!

Redleg 02-19-2006 10:01 AM

Exactly! Now your comeing around. Just kidding. :p

I concur with your statement about never faceing an enemy like this before, but that doesn't spell defeat. We're use to somebody (here and abroad) always trying to take our freedom. Their mistake is they think this is new to us and we won't know how to react. When the other countries mentioned have a taste of full-blown liberty, not necessarily a cloned democracy, they won't give it up and will help smooth the bumps in the road. Why do you think the police recruits in Iraq keep lineing up, knowing they are a high-priority target? The fighting is comeing from Syria and Iran to ptrevent us from stabilizing the region and robbing them of power. They are routeing their efforts through a group that has been in supreme control for over 30 years and doesn't want to settle for a middle-of-the-road status.

boiler-rat 02-19-2006 10:21 AM

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and NOTHING BUT an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but ONE flag, the American flag, We have room for but ONE language here, and that is the English language and We have room for but ONE sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

That should be a STRICTLY enforced law!! Thanks for posting that TexasCTD!

koogala 02-19-2006 10:55 AM

We have been our own worst enemies on this thing. The vast majority of mexicans that came here in the late 60's - early 70's came here filling back-breaking ,crappy jobs that none of us "Hard-working Americans" wanted or wouldtake. At 5 years old I met my first "wetback" His name was Jose. He worked on my fathers ranch, which I grew up on. He taught me to speak broken Spanish.
He stayed here five years STRAIGHT. During that time, he spent 5 Christmases with us. My mother fixed him 3 squares a day, seven days a week

I saw Jose single handedly cut, stack, & clear 50 to 60 acres of mesquite brush with an axe. He did not drink. He did not smoke. He visited a little every
now & then with other wets.
As time went on,into the eighties, immigrants started leaving the back -breaking, small money jobs going to the cities where money was better, living
conditions were better, much like ANYONE WITH A PEA-SIZED brain WOULD
have done. There again they started at the bottom in food service & construction. They now dominate these two segments of the economy in this
country & are slowly beginning to take others.
As with anything you get the good AND the bad. We also get the crime, the sicko's, & last but CERTAINLY not least, THOSE WHO WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SOCIAL SERVICES AND MILK THEM FOR ALL THIER WORTH!
As it stands in my rural area now the agriculture situation is bad. Cattle bring good money BUT cheap labor is a thing of the past,there is an extreme drought so there is nothing to eat for the cows, and the expense of doing it all is an ABOMINATION.(NOT TO MENTION PROPERTY TAXES)

All in all, I'm out of the cattle business, leasing out the place. I work in town for the electric co-op. Monday-Friday,health ins., 401-k, etc. Ranching doesn't provide benefits, you make your own. (The immigrants and illegals know this as well)
I still see Jose. He works on a man's place about 3 miles from me. When I met him he was 19. He is now 57 years old. He is a good, good friend.
People wonder why Bush doesn't do something with the border (Terrorism & all) The reason is he doesn't want to break the economy of this country.
Entry level homes in subdivisions would cost 1/4 million. A Big Mac & fries
would be $12.99. Everything in this country is produced abroad. Where was
YOUR SLT built? MEXICO? Mine was built there. MADE IN CHINA, MADE IN TAIWAN, VERY LITTLE MADE in USA!

We are our own worst enemy. We all want the good life. I do too. But it comes with a price. I wish the best for everyone :)

tweeter 02-19-2006 12:03 PM

2 things: 1st, someone should send Teddys 07 speach up here to our government, they just got elected, and have already made a good start by saying the gun registry is on the way out. 2nd, uh Hannibal, was that post for real???? [eyecrazy]

TexasCTD 02-19-2006 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by boiler-rat

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

That should be a STRICTLY enforced law!! Thanks for posting that TexasCTD!

Thanks.............I think it is worth posting on it's own new thread.

Mexstan 02-19-2006 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by BRDDD
Mexstan, Sounds as if you know more than you're telling when you say " Not like anything we have ever faced". Do you know something we ought to know?

No, I don't know anything different to anybody else. However, I am a bit of a news junkie so lurk around on some of the non-traditional international news sites which may provide me with some additional info. Not the kind of info that your misleading mainstream media feeds you daily.

I am very serious when I say that what you as a nation are facing is unlike anything you have faced in the past. What is facing you today, and I mean today, not tomorrow or next year is nothing that you can fight using your traditional military. You are being attacked today on many fronts and you don't even realize it.

I am not going to go deeply into this as it will take pages and I am not much interested in debating whether I am right or wrong. Better yet, don't believe anything I say here and take the time to do your own research. Here are just a few examples of the type of very serious threats facing you today. Unfortunately there are lot's more:

The type of threats within your borders today are things that I have mentioned in past posts, like the ACLU, CAIR, your traiterous media, your self serving politicians, Islamics, Hollywierd and much more. I challenge you to take a look at the true agenda of organizations like the ACLU and CAIR. Dig down and find out what the Islamics want to do to/with America. There is LOTS more.

Did you know that right now your government wants to give an Arab company control of six of your major ports? Michael Chertoff has the nerve to defend this policy. I don't think the majority of you realize or understand what this first step will do to you national security. It is insanity!!!

The Islamic jihadists are very close to taking over Europe. If that ever happens then America will be facing a bigger threat than nazi Germany ever did. Jihadist Islam is transforming the world - and that includes the USA. How are you going to fight that using traditional means? I'm not saying that you can't stop this, but to do so, ALL of you need to understand this major threat and each of you start doing something about it. Don't for a minute think that these terrorists do not have WMD. There is a mass of evidence out there that says they do, and these will eventually be used against you, probably from within your own borders. Your media does not report this or if it is mentioned, it is downplayed.

Did you know that many Islamics want the law of sharia to be brought in? This movement is very low key now, but once it surfaces, watch out!!! Some of Canada is facing this problem now.

Policies described as "free trade" are leading this nation in the wrong direction. Agreements such as NAFTA, CAFTA, FTAA and other alphabet trade agreements have nothing to do with free trade; they are complex mechanisms for government-managed trade. They are sold to the public and to Congress as a way to increase exports and thereby create jobs in the U.S. The net result of these agreements, however, has been to increase the exportation of jobs, dollars and major industries. Year after year, the balance of payments deficit grows, while the industries that supply not only good jobs but also the vital products our nation needs continue to downsize, move offshore or simply shut down.
Liberalism: This has degenerated from the war-winning policies of FDR to an ideology of Western suicide.

I can go for pages, but as I said above, don't believe me and do your own research. Your very life, the life of your children, the life of your country is at stake. Do not rely on your politicians or your government to save you. It is up to each and every one of YOU to start doing something NOW!!
GOD BLESS AMERICA.

wana12v 02-19-2006 05:48 PM

i find it funny that teddys speach was made in a time period long before equal rights. so honestly it was probably made twoards white immigrants from eastern european countries.

doznfire 02-19-2006 05:51 PM

Interesting

BigBlue 02-20-2006 12:09 AM

This is ridiculous. When is Texas gonna seceed so we don't get brought down as well? I love this country, god bless it, but it's going down the toilet very, very fast.