Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Today, America is under attack.

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2006, 10:41 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Today, America is under attack.

Normally when I have my computer on I listen to an American radio station. A few minutes ago they played "America the beautiful". That got me thinking about your country and then I became sad. Why? Because almost daily I see that the great country of America is being destroyed from within. The base on which your forefathers built up your country is slowly but steadily being eroded. That erosion is picking up speed. Many of your self serving politicians, folks like the Clinton's the Gores and many others are all chipping away at that base. Organizations like the ACLU, CAIR, the news media, the Christian bashers and all too many others are in fact enemies of the American way of life. The list of individuals and organisations out to destroy your way of life is growing daily.

Have just come acrosss an article that in a way supports what I have said above. This is just one aspect of the war that is being brought to you today. It's a long read, but I would encourage you to read it. You can read it at http://www.frontpagemagazine.com/Art...e.asp?ID=21309

So what can you do about it? What can you do to stop the rot? I doubt that it can be stopped, but YOU can help to slow it down. Get familiar with the truth. The media actively blinds you to the truth. Dump those politicians that are selling your country short. And much more. If you don't, then one day you are going to wake up and say "What happened". Then it will be way too late. Never in your entire history have you fought a war like this. In many ways it is a faceless enemy, but if you do not wake up and put a face on the many fronts that is attacking you from within your country, then sorry, but's it's game over for you. That my friends is NOT something I want to see happen!

EDIT Just happened to hear another song "This is my country". That also made me think, is this really your country? Is this the country you want for your kids and your grandkids? The country that YOU are allowing America to evolve into, is this what YOU want for your your kids? So if not, what are YOU going to do to reverse the ever increasing rot that is spreading within your country? You need to act today for tomorrow may be too late.
Old 02-18-2006, 10:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
amen to that. i think listening to talk radio,(sean hanaty sp? and rush) and watching fox news is the best truth that you can get around here
Old 02-18-2006, 11:09 AM

Thanks Mexstan! I appreciate your concern and I hope it'll make people stop and think. I think that when you have alot and are resonably content It's hard to see the forest for the trees. I'm afraid that until things get alot worse most of us in this country will be complacent and unwelling to educate ourselves enough to see what is happening. How many of us really take the time to study the issues when it's tlme to vote. I try to but I know that on alot of stuff that I'm voting on I simply don't spend the time to make an informed decision. It easy to do only half enough individually and then spend hours on a forum like this discussing Walbro pumps. The trick is to educate yourself and don't become involved emotionally. It is only then that you can use all the information available and make effective informed decisions.
Old 02-18-2006, 11:29 AM

Stan you are wise beyond your years. I don't know how old you are ( I see your birthday is on Pearl Harbor day), but you have a great grasp as to what is happening in our country. I enjoy reading your posts. I too am very sad as to the way things are headed in this great land of ours. I am sure our forfathers are rolling in their graves as to the checks & balances that they wrote into our Constitution are being overthrown by the extreme left.
People Wake Up & Smell The Coffee

This post has been started by a man from the outside looking in & can see the forest from the trees. He speaks of a truth that is being ignored by the masses do to their everyday self indulgence.
Old 02-18-2006, 11:43 AM

they hired a guy a work a week ago who cant speek a lick of english and now all the rules are changing at work he gets more money then the rest of us because he has family in mexico that he is sending it to so they can come up here
Old 02-18-2006, 12:02 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Fear, hate, and jingoism rear their ugly heads once again. Rush and Fox, unbiased in their "truth"? You gotta be kidding. I am curious, what is "The American way of life" to you? What does that supposed to mean? What else is there in the USA? I am not asking that in a negative way, I just do not understand what you mean. What would you change?
Old 02-18-2006, 12:18 PM

Do not be outflanked , the left is not the only source of the attacks on whatever , its 2 sides against the middle [ everybody ].
A post a few lines down got me to come back and add my 2 cents.
I just hope you get my meaning , and do not take this as a war , but as a , there is more of us [ everbody ] then them [ they that want to control everyone] let each of us control ourselfs.
Old 02-18-2006, 12:39 PM

I think the media has a lot to do with the "erosion" of our foundation. I mean dont get me wrong, Im glad to have news available, but sometimes I catch myself yelling "Idiots!" at the reporters on TV because they don't know what they are talking about and most of the time they are bashing our soldiers who are over there risking their lives so we can have better lives. I have 5 friends over in Iraq right now, and they would all tell you the exact same thing.
Old 02-18-2006, 01:21 PM

What we need to do is bring back witch hunts. Young witches like Britany Spears are corrupting our youth. There's nothing wrong with witch burning. Young witches seduce our young men and even clergymen into temptation and evil, sinful and lustful activities these young men wouldn't be in without witches. It worked before and it would work now. Good Christian girls and ladies don't flaunt their bodies. It's easy to spot witches. They control your eyes.
Since slavery went bust, and slavery is condoned and encouraged in the Bible, we need the next best thing. President Bush said in his speech yesterday in Tampa that there are Mexicans willing to do work that Americans won't do. We need to take advantage of the opportunity and allow them into the country to work and send their earnings back to their families in Mexico. The Bible says to be content with your wages and not complain. If they aren't citizens, they don't qualify for welfare benefits and won't be a burden on our society. If they don't like it or grow tired of it, we won't be burdened by their existance. They can just go home.
We need only Christian friendly TV and entertainment. Holywood is corrupting everyone with temptation that our impressionable society cannot resist. Even Disney is going off the deep end. It started with long hair in the '60s and just went crazy. John Lennon was the anti-Christ with his "Imagine" song. Don't even read the lyrics. You'll be sucked into Satan's grip.
We need to teach Christianity in public schools. Science is Satan's work. All we need to know about our existance is in the Bible. Satan has laid out temptation in all forms to lure us in. Scientists are unable to see the truth and are lured right in. Dinosaurs... What a rediculous concept.
There's a never ending uphill battle that needs to be fought in order to bring our country back to what it should be. But it has to start somewhere.
Old 02-18-2006, 01:53 PM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
The only trouble is see with that is it's still blaming someone/something else for a lack of self-control, and self discipline.

The youth of America has to stop trying to be an "individual" that looks, acts, sounds, just like every one of the "artists" they see on MTV, and start thinking for themselves.

Most of that group seem to have no marketable skills, and I guess are planning on depending on Mom & Dad (or the Government) to pay their way though life.
Old 02-18-2006, 02:17 PM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

along the lines of what shovelhead said, I caught an article in one of my engineering magizines about how the new "group think" is killing innovation in the engineering world. Sure, you base your decisions off of what has been done in the past, but you also need to be able to think on your feet and make decisions on your own. There are two engineers where I work. Im more electrically inclined than the other. We can work together and decide together on some things, but on some, Im on my own and he is on his own. It works for us.
Old 02-18-2006, 02:21 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Shovelhead
The only trouble is see with that is it's still blaming someone/something else for a lack of self-control, and self discipline.

The youth of America has to stop trying to be an "individual" that looks, acts, sounds, just like every one of the "artists" they see on MTV, and start thinking for themselves.

Most of that group seem to have no marketable skills, and I guess are planning on depending on Mom & Dad (or the Government) to pay their way though life.
... I wish that were truw, plus i listin to country
Old 02-18-2006, 03:28 PM
DTR's Self Appointed Beer Advisor

Originally Posted by Hannibal
What we need to do is bring back witch hunts. Young witches like Britany Spears are corrupting our youth. There's nothing wrong with witch burning. Young witches seduce our young men and even clergymen into temptation and evil, sinful and lustful activities these young men wouldn't be in without witches. It worked before and it would work now. Good Christian girls and ladies don't flaunt their bodies. It's easy to spot witches. They control your eyes.
Since slavery went bust, and slavery is condoned and encouraged in the Bible, we need the next best thing. President Bush said in his speech yesterday in Tampa that there are Mexicans willing to do work that Americans won't do. We need to take advantage of the opportunity and allow them into the country to work and send their earnings back to their families in Mexico. The Bible says to be content with your wages and not complain. If they aren't citizens, they don't qualify for welfare benefits and won't be a burden on our society. If they don't like it or grow tired of it, we won't be burdened by their existance. They can just go home.
We need only Christian friendly TV and entertainment. Holywood is corrupting everyone with temptation that our impressionable society cannot resist. Even Disney is going off the deep end. It started with long hair in the '60s and just went crazy. John Lennon was the anti-Christ with his "Imagine" song. Don't even read the lyrics. You'll be sucked into Satan's grip.
We need to teach Christianity in public schools. Science is Satan's work. All we need to know about our existance is in the Bible. Satan has laid out temptation in all forms to lure us in. Scientists are unable to see the truth and are lured right in. Dinosaurs... What a rediculous concept.
There's a never ending uphill battle that needs to be fought in order to bring our country back to what it should be. But it has to start somewhere.
Please tell me this post was a joke??? I wouldn't even know where to begin.....

Britt

Old 02-18-2006, 05:00 PM

Mexstan,
Why do you seem to be so concerned about America? Are you an expatriot? I've read some of your other 'doomsday in America' threads before, and while I agree with alot of what you say, especially about the people that have 50,000 virgins waiting for them in heaven, I have to question your motive. You seem to start the thread and then kickback and watch our responses. Wussuppp widdat?

By the way, if it was up to me, I'd build prison after prison all along our border and lock up every single illegal idiot we catch and imprison them for 20 years. Then make them work the prison's crop farm (in pink uniforms ofcourse) so any prospective illegal idiot that might be thinking of moving north without the USA's permission thinks twice about it.
Old 02-18-2006, 05:09 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My goodness, what have you been smoking? Can't even begin to reply to something like this.

Quick Reply: Today, America is under attack.