Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Thinking about becoming a MAC tools distributor...

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2011, 11:28 AM

Received 44 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by Rotten
Yeah, I'm getting business note via Wells Fargo for the truck and the starting inventory, which is valued at 45k(!). So yes, it's all my stuff

They offer free accounting service for a year to new distributors, and toms of other incentives that I won't bore you guys with, but it does seem like a good opportunity. Definately promises to earn me more than I've ever made in the past.

http://tooltrucks.com/ads/tt2374/info.php?id=tt2374

The link above is a used truck I'm looking at. Anyone ever owned/used/worked on these? I know the motor will be good at least, lol.
That truck looks like it would be really good. Says the GVW is 19000 lbs, so it shouldn't be overloaded easily. Will have big truck suspension, axle, and transmission so it'll probably stand up better than light truck parts. Depending on what your neighborhood is like where you park overnight, make sure you have a decent security system for it. My Mac dealer had his truck broken into so many times, he finally built a big garage to park it in in his back yard.