Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Other (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/)
-   -   Summer's a Cummin's Brakeroom - 4/17 - 23 (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/summers-cummins-brakeroom-4-17-23-a-324873/)

FiverBob 04-23-2016 06:35 AM

Arise you sluggards - - out of bed. A whole world awaits your beaming countenance to brighten their day. Undertake this amazing experience with gusto and anticipation of how you will change someone's life today. ..............:o

Uhhh, ok, I am back on earth and OK. Just need to rebalance. Let's see - - first task is make the coffee and ph00. OK done. Second task??? So, dummy, fill your mug (no, not that mug - - my coffee mug). Ok done. .............................[coffee]

Off to a car show today. Supposed to be close to 200 exotic, classic, antique, sports, you name it cars. Several are worth over $1million. Sky diving and Wallenda doing a tight rope walk. Should be fun. See ya later.

Bob

Mexstan 04-23-2016 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by FiverBob (Post 3302338)
Arise you sluggards - - out of bed. A whole world awaits your beaming countenance to brighten their day. Undertake this amazing experience with gusto and anticipation of how you will change someone's life today. ..............:o
Bob

..... and to think that I came here for this??????? Grabbing a coffee with gusto and anticipation and going back to bed. So there! [coffee] In any case, why would I want to change anybodies life, today or any other day? Getting my own life changed is hard enough. Grumble, mumble, grumble

cougar 04-23-2016 11:56 AM

I don't feel like it, go away.

sherod 04-23-2016 04:26 PM

Spent the day as Lead Controller over 31 AF and Civilian cops for Thunder over Louisville. Airshow is still going on, Massive fireworks to follow. To throw out a free viewing, WDRB is the station airing it locally this year. Worth a few minutes of on-line viewing. Home now, and relaxing........

NJTman 04-23-2016 06:21 PM

Anyone here seen Torc ? Looks like a lot of fun

1970 Plymouth Cuda "Torc" Has a 6.7L Cummins Diesel

Lary Ellis (Top) 04-23-2016 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by Mexstan (Post 3302343)
..... and to think that I came here for this??????? Grabbing a coffee with gusto and anticipation and going back to bed. So there! [coffee] In any case, why would I want to change anybodies life, today or any other day? Getting my own life changed is hard enough. Grumble, mumble, grumble

I'm with Stan on this issue [laugh]

Lary Ellis (Top) 04-23-2016 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by sherod (Post 3302369)
Spent the day as Lead Controller over 31 AF and Civilian cops for Thunder over Louisville. Airshow is still going on, Massive fireworks to follow. To throw out a free viewing, WDRB is the station airing it locally this year. Worth a few minutes of on-line viewing. Home now, and relaxing........

If I had felt better I would have come down to watch the show and create a little havoc for you so you didn't get bored [laugh]

I set off a Balloon full of acetylene gas in a hanger at Andrews AF base years ago...put the whole place on alert and lock down [laugh]

Hey I really didn't know it was going to be that BIG a Bang [coffee]