Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Stole my dog!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2006, 01:44 AM
DTR College Boy and FUN SIZED!!!!!!!!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No joke Timmay. Mike, if that was my dog, I'd have more than busted his behind already. NO one touches a mans best friend. I know you got a family to feed like you said, but that dog IS part of your family. If someone took my dog, rest assured he would be hearin from me.
Old 11-18-2006, 08:49 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
I think that I have a plan. Might need some backup. Already talked to my 1stSgt, he's sending 2 plt's over for me. We're going to set up a road block in front of my house, where all the construction guys go through, and 'detain' anyone that fits the description of the guy that was hanging around the house the other day. Then interrogate. Madhat style.

How about it, josh, come to PI and help me out! Then we could sign you right up, and I'd tell your hats to take special care of you...

I'm still really mad. I don't want to sound like I'm whining like a girl, (no offence to CIN), but no one has ever stole my dog before.
Old 11-18-2006, 12:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by spunbearing
It takes a real lowlife to steal a mans tools or his dog. I wish the worse on the theif.
Such as the _ _ _ _ _ (female dog) that I used to live with. She took me for much more than just my dog. But not having my dog Penny with me is what really hurts. That _ _ _ _ (part of the female anatomy) will get what she deserves!
Old 11-18-2006, 12:34 PM
Mrs. missin on a mission & keeper of the can

Madhat,No offense takin believe me I didn't think you were whining at all. I would be as mad as you are.I personally would not be acting lady like if you know what I mean
Old 11-18-2006, 06:35 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

You're a good gal, Cin. Thanks.

Not much hope of getting him back. I'm trying to look on the bright side, at least I didn't get run over by my truck today. (not trying to be funny, for once.) It could be worse!!
Old 11-18-2006, 09:22 PM

Just had a thought madhat. If you had the dog microchipped, if they ever take him to the vet or if he ends up in a shelter they will scan him and call you.
Old 11-19-2006, 08:16 AM
Mrs. missin on a mission & keeper of the can

Thanks Madhat! I know it's hard to stay calm about all of this but I hope you find who took your puppy.
Old 11-19-2006, 02:10 PM

I agree with spunbearing. If anyone with a beloved dog has not gotten it microchipped, they are in the wrong. It took me 20 minutes, and 30 bucks for each of my dogs. Although I wouldn't mind too much if someone would steal my wife's min pin, I'll pay for the job . However if someone took my baby girl lab, I don't think I would have the restraint with those workers that madhat had. But seriously, the chip is worth every penny. If you suspect someone has stolen your dog, and all you had to prove it was a collar with a tag stating you as the owner, you are SOL. Even if you know who has your dog, and it responds to you like you are the owner, there is nothing you can do. If you have it chipped, all you have to do is get with the local law enforcement, state your case, they go on over to the house and they require the dog to get scanned. If it is yours, you get your best friend back, and they go to jail for stealing your personal property.
I feel for you madhat, and if you want some help taking that lowlife to the tree line, I'm a short drive away.

Bryan
Old 11-19-2006, 02:23 PM

This is the reason I don't leave my Weimaraner outside without being 'supervised'. I had a couple of guys pull up outside my house once and barely even acknowledged me; they were looking at my dog the whole time. The only thing they said to me was "Does he hunt?". I said nope - unless you count him carrying the cat around the house, or chasing rabbitts in the backyard hunting.

And with that they drove off. Not another word spoken. Sent chills down my spine.

I memorized their license plate number and truck description - just in case any other dogs in the neighborhood got 'lost'.
Old 11-20-2006, 08:43 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
What kind of a low-life, scum-suckin SOB would steal a guy's dog? Man that sucks.

I've had a Rottie, a Bernese and now a 4 month old Caucasian Ovcharka. My dogs are my kids. They're never left unattended when I'm not home. I keep them in the house.

I just bought a dog run that I'll lock when I put my CO in once I can get a doghouse built. Nobody in their right mind would try to steal an adult CO but this pup loves everybody and everything.

Good luck on getting your dog back. I hope the thief gets what's coming to him.
Old 11-20-2006, 09:31 AM

I had my first rott stolen when he was only 4mo old. I still mis him and I have a 3 year old rott that I got after he was taken. My dog is too big to worry about. I think a growling 160lb monster is enough to deter people from coming too close to my fence... To bad your little guy wasn't older. He'd have shown them what happens when you come in "his" yard...I hope you get him back. Dogs are just like your kids, hopefully you will see him grow up.
Old 11-20-2006, 09:31 AM

Man that sucks the thief should be beaten severely
Old 11-20-2006, 10:02 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

I had an appt to get him chipped, he was only 7 weeks old. My last dog, (this one's mother) had it done. Thanks, Bryan, I had a treeline installed close to my house not long ago... I have a good feeling that I could get my dog back if I knew who it was, but I don't have the first clue. I want to start interrogating people, (my way) but who's to say I'd find out? The MP's would get me into custody after a while, my record is 15 minutes, 6 MP's, and 2 cans of OC spray. (that stuff burns BAD!!!!) I want to say that I'm partly to blame, cause I (my wife) left him out. She's really upset, she thought that I was going to divorce her, but I told her that it was not her fault. I was mad at her, but I didn't say anything. Not really her fault. I still want blood, though.
By the way, the MP's called me this weekend, said "Did you report a bulldog stolen?" I'm like, "Yeah!!" "Was it white?" "Yeah, Yeah!!!" They talk to me for like 5 minutes, then say, "Oh, sorry, this is a female," and hang up. I liked to crapped!!!! Stupid Marines!
Old 11-20-2006, 10:08 AM
DTR Mom

Truly what goes around, will get him in the END

Truly sucks BUT selling the cutie for money means someone WILL give it a good home and love. No use wrestling with anything else or you will drive yourself NUTS.

Lifetime artic dog lover and owner , definitely my favorite people!
(Ft Jackson 1978)Army wise though and a judge, know this:

Lock up those tools and grill cause if it was easy the first time- they will be back!
Enlist the look out of the neighbors. wonderfully observant sometimes if they do come back, just a cell phone call away from satisfied knuckles.

hug your kids, let some time pass before another furry one comes into the home.
Bad guys really do get tripped up in the end, may not be by your hand- but they get it good.

Up here in Northern New York; we walk around with immigration green pants and jackets- very nice Olympic run training program....
God Bless marine- Strength and Courage are your brothers!
Old 11-20-2006, 06:46 PM

You guys think that a dog theif is going to be taking that dog to the vet? NOPE. Our vet microchips animals but I have yet to see them scan one. I am sorry to hear about your pup. Dogs are some of my best friends.

Quick Reply: Stole my dog!!!