Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Spring Cleaning.....

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 03:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spring Cleaning.....

Had a chance to do some extra work this winter...So I bought a new set of seat covers, some side steps and a local welder made me up a delete pipe...Finaly got all that on this weekend. Sunday was a perfect day for a hot soapy hand job and wax, been its first this year. He (it's a Ram) cleaned up pretty nice.
Attached Thumbnails Spring Cleaning.....-seatcovers.jpg   Spring Cleaning.....-steps.jpg   Spring Cleaning.....-delete....jpg  
Old 05-11-2010, 03:56 PM

Have you upgraded from the dial up yet?
Old 05-11-2010, 05:35 PM
DTR Mom

very nice looking truck is right! I will ignore your hot soapy comment though because you are too good a guy to mess with....and you have a gorgeous shep! liked the cover on the center console...good idea

hope your parents are doing well, think of them with support!
Old 05-11-2010, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by irocpractice
Have you upgraded from the dial up yet?
Not yet...Will be getting Hughsnet but need him to do a site check, then I can have everything sit up to where all he has to do is mount dish run wire an set it up...A friend of a friend just got Hugh's, cost him 400 for equipment then he gets a 100 back after 30 days, install was 500 and he got the 80$ package...I don't want to have to pay a whole 500 install if I don't have to...

Originally Posted by Justwannabeme
very nice looking truck is right! I will ignore your hot soapy comment though because you are too good a guy to mess with....and you have a gorgeous shep! liked the cover on the center console...good idea

hope your parents are doing well, think of them with support!
LOL That's a line from the world famous Three Sisters Truck Wash back in the day you could get....well your truck washed by hot naked college girls with sponges an buckets of soapy water , they did a lot of trucks and we put a lot of girls thru school...He knows he is, you ought to see him at some of the stores in Fairbanks, he luvs the ladies as they swoon over how soft his fur is (would make an awesome hat). Got all the covers for the front for 250.

They are trying to hold on....I been wanting to thank you for all your help...Just been busy with spring hitting I am spending the days in meetings an the evenings letting the contractors bribe me with dinners.

Funny with the economy the way it is we had a hard time filling the jobs for the University....