Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Newbie sez "HEY" and Classified Question....

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2002, 11:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Newbie sez "HEY" and Classified Question....

Howdey all! This is my first post on DTR.com! I have been reading since I found it a couple days ago and I like what I see!<br><br>Classified Question: I didn't know where to post this so I posted it under the truck in which I have a question about....<br>In the classifieds, there is a 94 2500 4x4 posted by John Cetnar in SW Ohio. Does anybody know him or if the truck is still for sale? I have &quot;Contacted Salesperson&quot; via email three times now without a reply. I am looking at some trucks locally and I am ready to buy but would like to look at this truck!!!<br><br>Sorry if I have posted in the wrong spot....
Old 11-14-2002, 01:51 PM

Re:Newbie sez "HEY" and Classified Question....

Welcome to the site Haney! Good bunch of people on here. Just watch out for Hoss, although he hasn't been on here the last few days. Sorry, can't help with the question on the truck for sale. Someone from that area may be able to though. <br><br>CR
Old 11-14-2002, 02:08 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Welcome aboard Haney!<br><br>You've found a great place to get good informationa and meet some great folks.<br><br>As far as your question is concerned, Im afraid I'll be no help. I dont know if he is still selling his truck or not. <br>Sorry.<br><br><br>Enjoy your stay.<br><br>Rich
Old 11-14-2002, 02:29 PM

Does anybody know if I could contact the moderator or Webmaster for the classifieds and get more contact info on the truck. Since his email address is hid and I don't get to send the email directly, I am just wondering if the seller is actually getting my mail???? <br><br>