Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

New Truck TV Show?

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2003, 07:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Truck TV Show?

Seems that everytime I turn on the TV, there is some show with people remodeling other peoples bedrooms/kitchens etc.
I have an idea for a new truck show: A plain jane donor truck (I volunteer mine for the first episode) gets a "makeover" that would include installing lots of power goodies. Gauges, exhaust, box, clutch, injectors etc. you get the idea. The installers would be your friends under the supervision of a trained professional. You park your truck at work, come out after you are done and presto! There is your newly remodeled CTD.
Every week would be a new truck, 1st Gen, 2nd Gen, 3rd gen, 2WD, 4WD, reg cab, ext/quad cab, auto, stick. The combinations are endless. The only stipulation is that they have to be CTD powered.
Good idea?
Old 11-03-2003, 10:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re:New Truck TV Show?

Ya I like that show to. The problem with some of the truck shows is that they work mostly on gassers. I like them too, but seems to me that diesel sales must be more than gas, or pretty close. Plus sometimes those shows do things, and you know they are going about it wrong. Well if they would watch this site they would learn some things.

Hey how about a DTR tv show. Come on Jack!?