Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

My First Day @ DPP (FASS)

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2006, 05:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My First Day @ DPP (FASS)

Just to all that care here on the site. I just finished my first day here at DPP as the new Head of the Wnty/Tech department. I am here to fill in some of the gaps that have been caused by increased bussiness! haha....but anyway, Yall know me on here (WELL, some more than others!)...and i will answer ANY FASS Questions yall might have. Stright to the source! This is a great product that i have believed in since day one. Its just nice to be able to work for the company producing it! I respect this site and many on it. I hope to use this place as a tool to make the FASS and HPFP better for all. Just sucks i had to leave Texas to do it! BUT i think this is a door that has been opened and i want to make the most of it. Just wanted to let anyone know! Thanks!

Dan
Old 03-20-2006, 05:56 PM

Congrats and best of luck at the new job.
Old 03-20-2006, 05:57 PM
Banned

You wrote a whole paragraph and didn't even tell us how your day went. What a waste of time. I hope everything works out alright for ya bud. We'll keep a wrench and a cold one waiting for ya down here.
Old 03-20-2006, 06:01 PM

HAHA.....i know you weren't too far away BB. haha.....you know my brand...funny...cant seem to find any up here. Day went good....worked on some prototype's....... .....and just got my feet wet.......MAN its cold up here! haha...They even talk about 4" of the white stuff tonight!!

Thanks *****.......
Old 03-20-2006, 06:03 PM
Banned

HAHA. You can keep that white crap up there. That one 15* weekend was enough to make me never leave the south no matter what. So about those prototypes dan.
Old 03-20-2006, 06:04 PM

already tring to get me fired......haha.......
Old 03-20-2006, 06:18 PM
Chapter President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Howdy Dan,
Glad all is going well so far. Hope you get your living situation in shape.

Don't worry too much about the cold up there, it's suppose to be down to about freezing here the next couple of nights.
Old 03-20-2006, 06:25 PM

Good.....glad to see that someone else is going to suffer with me! This dang tin can i live in doenst hold heat very well.....thank God for heated blankets!
Old 03-20-2006, 06:57 PM
Banned

What are you talking about? It holds heat great as long as there's propane in the bottles.
Old 03-20-2006, 07:11 PM

eh....over-rated
Old 03-20-2006, 07:13 PM

Talking

Hey Dan;
Congrats on the new job!! got my FASS in on Friday and today I adjusted the spring length to get 14.5-15psi at idle and it is 12.5-13 WOT. when we firsat started the truck, I had 21 psi at idle and 20 WOT. I am very satified with the quality of the product and the performance thus far. Keep up the great work. Oh and don't worry about the snow and cold, you will get used to it(YEAH RIGHT)

R/
Eric
Old 03-21-2006, 01:17 AM

Hmm... you say there's an opening for a new person in Texas... I CALL DIBS!!!!

brandon.
Old 03-21-2006, 04:17 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey Dan,

Good to hear from you! Hope it is going well! You still gotta come back down and see us soon. Hey....while your at it...you can bring me a 150 GPH FASS...LOL. Missouri can't be to bad...>I was born there! Course I left at two weeks old.

Seriously, you gotta come back to some events in Texas!

Brandon.....Come on down to Texas. We let a few yanks in every once in while . Besides we need a few more people to cross the Red River to help balance out the ones crossing the Rio Grande.
Old 03-21-2006, 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by TexasCTD
Besides we need a few more people to cross the Red River to help balance out the ones crossing the Rio Grande.
how true, how true
Old 03-21-2006, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by TexasCTD
Brandon.....Come on down to Texas. We let a few yanks in every once in while . Besides we need a few more people to cross the Red River to help balance out the ones crossing the Rio Grande.
I'm a native Kansan, but it wouldn't take much of an excuse for me to move. My cousins lived near Dallas for 3-4 years when they were young and they still have a slight drawl. Is it weird to kiss the ground every time I fly into texas?

Oh yeah, congrats on the new job Dan!

bnraodn.

Quick Reply: My First Day @ DPP (FASS)