Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

More Humor (Part III)

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 02:57 PM
I wish I was as fine, as those who work the pipeline!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Four mom's in Therapy...

Four Moms in Therapy

A psychiatrist was conducting a group therapy session with four young mothers and their small children.

"You all have obsessions," he observed.

To the first mother, Mary, he said, "You are obsessed with eating. You've even named your daughter Candy."

He turned to the second Mom, Ann: "Your obsession is with money. Again, it manifests itself in your child's name, Penny."

He turned to the third Mom, Joyce: "Your obsession is alcohol. This too shows itself in your child's name, Brandy."

At this point, the fourth mother, Kathy, quietly got up, took her little boy by the hand, and whispered, "Come on, Dick, this guy has no idea what he's talking about. Let's pick up Peter and ***** from school and go get dinner.
Old 11-16-2011, 04:28 PM
Always a day late, and a dollar short.

Originally Posted by wyododge
Four Moms in Therapy

A psychiatrist was conducting a group therapy session with four young mothers and their small children.

"You all have obsessions," he observed.

To the first mother, Mary, he said, "You are obsessed with eating. You've even named your daughter Candy."

He turned to the second Mom, Ann: "Your obsession is with money. Again, it manifests itself in your child's name, Penny."

He turned to the third Mom, Joyce: "Your obsession is alcohol. This too shows itself in your child's name, Brandy."

At this point, the fourth mother, Kathy, quietly got up, took her little boy by the hand, and whispered, "Come on, Dick, this guy has no idea what he's talking about. Let's pick up Peter and ***** from school and go get dinner.

Dick, Peter, *****. There has to be a Frank in there to...
Old 01-26-2012, 07:36 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mule Trading

Found this and had to share

Curtis & Leroy saw an ad for a mule in the Starkville Daily in Starkville, MS. and bought it for $100. The farmer agreed to deliver the mule the next day. The next morning the farmer drove up and said,"Sorry, fellows, I have some bad news. The mule died last night." Curtis &Leroy replied,"Well then, just give us our money back." The farmer said,"Oh, sorry, I can't do tha...t. I went and spent it already." They said, "OK then, just bring us the dead mule." The farmer asked, "What in the world ya'll gonna do with a dead mule?" Curtis said, "We gonna raffle him off." The farmer said, "You can't raffle off a dead mule!" Leroy said, "We shore can! Heck, we don't hafta tell nobody he's dead!" A couple of weeks later, the farmer ran into Curtis & Leroy at the Piggly Wiggly grocery store and asked. "What'd you fellers ever do with that dead mule?" They said, "We raffled him off like we said we wuz gonna do..."Leroy said. "Shucks, we sold 500 tickets fer two dollars apiece and made a profit of $998." The farmer said,"My Lord, didn't anyone complain?" Curtis said, "Well, the feller who won got upset. So we gave him his two dollars back!" Curtis and Leroy now work for the government!!!!!!!
Old 01-26-2012, 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by zookeeper
Found this and had to share

Curtis & Leroy saw an ad for a mule in the Starkville Daily in Starkville, MS. and bought it for $100. The farmer agreed to deliver the mule the next day. The next morning the farmer drove up and said,"Sorry, fellows, I have some bad news. The mule died last night." Curtis &Leroy replied,"Well then, just give us our money back." The farmer said,"Oh, sorry, I can't do tha...t. I went and spent it already." They said, "OK then, just bring us the dead mule." The farmer asked, "What in the world ya'll gonna do with a dead mule?" Curtis said, "We gonna raffle him off." The farmer said, "You can't raffle off a dead mule!" Leroy said, "We shore can! Heck, we don't hafta tell nobody he's dead!" A couple of weeks later, the farmer ran into Curtis & Leroy at the Piggly Wiggly grocery store and asked. "What'd you fellers ever do with that dead mule?" They said, "We raffled him off like we said we wuz gonna do..."Leroy said. "Shucks, we sold 500 tickets fer two dollars apiece and made a profit of $998." The farmer said,"My Lord, didn't anyone complain?" Curtis said, "Well, the feller who won got upset. So we gave him his two dollars back!" Curtis and Leroy now work for the government!!!!!!!
Ha! "They work for the government"!
Old 01-26-2012, 02:35 PM
DTR's Volcano Monitor, Toilet Smuggler, Taser tester, Meteorite enumerator, Quill counter, Match hoarder, Panic Dance Choreographer, Bet losing shrew murderer

Thats pretty good!
Old 03-21-2012, 07:37 AM

The combonation of both stickers is epic.

Name:  renig.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  37.8 KB
Old 04-17-2012, 04:39 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
A senior citizen drove his brand new Corvette convertible out of the dealership.... Taking off down the road, he floored it to 80 mph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little gray hair he had left. "Amazing," he thought as he flew down I-94, pushing the pedal even more. Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a state trooper behind him, lights flashing and siren blaring. He floored it to 100 mph, then 110, then 120. Suddenly he thought, "What am I doing? I'm too old for this," and pulled over to await the trooper's arrival. Pulling in behind him, the trooper walked up to the Corvette, looked at his watch, and said, "Sir, my shift ends in 30 minutes. Today is Friday. If you can give me a reason for speeding that I've never heard before, I'll let you go."
The old gentleman paused. Then he said, "Years ago, my wife
ran off with a State trooper. I thought you were bringing her back."

"Have a good day, sir," replied the trooper.
Old 01-25-2020, 11:04 AM

Received 263 Likes on 235 Posts
It's very rare that a defibrillator fails-

But when it happens no one is shocked.
Old 02-19-2020, 01:40 PM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts

Old 02-20-2020, 11:54 AM

Explained the jumping jack toy to my daughter.

Pull the rope between the legs.

That's all she needs to know about men.
Old 02-10-2021, 01:29 PM

She: "I've got butterflies in my stomach"
He: " And I - half a suckling pig"
Old 03-27-2021, 06:04 PM

Old 03-28-2021, 10:19 PM

Received 148 Likes on 127 Posts
I want what they are drinking.....
Old 04-02-2021, 04:14 PM