Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Locked out of the old room? Try the new one!8/22 to 8/28 2010

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2010, 08:24 AM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Justwannabeme
lucky I have my instant hazelnut coffee this morning, and a fresh baked cinnamon roll. going to the fair today, it is pouring rain right now.

my orange kitty has been at her post on the porch at night, no hunting. Siberian dog taught her well. we had footprints and a knock at the cat door last night after supper. .22 rifle at both ends of the house.

fighting wicked infection, hospital did nothing for that. guess they figured I could handle it.an IV of hydrogen peroxide would be nice about now.

hence, off to the fair (oldest? one in America but have to check)

ok fellas- bacon, fried potatoes with peppers and onions, sausage, pancakes with home made maple syrup, french toast for chaikwa, rabid coffee for those who need it. Giving CIN the day off to rest....

Scotty, only you could shuffle sidewalk blocks you Canuck you! rest!
Did they at least give you a tetnus shot? Went into Luther for a couple tacos and a beer last night. Just after the buffalo farm, had something small and light colored shoot across the road into the weeds in the ditch. A little further up by the 4 way stopwhere you turn south into Luther, there was a husky in the road looking for trouble. He must've discovered "cat corner" there and was hot on the trail of the one that ran in front of me. There's a vacant barn full of ferrell cats there. Haven't seen them out hanging by the road last few days, usually you go by there after dark and you see eyes lit up all over. One of the old timers at the bar started telling me about this " BIG COYOTE" he saw up by the 4-way earlier, one of the biggest he's seen before...
Old 08-22-2010, 08:25 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Blake Clark
Morning Yall

Scott, I didnt know you had any children!
That's my cousin you twit!
Old 08-22-2010, 08:29 AM
Administrator ........ DTR's puttin fires out and workin on big trucks admin

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by chaikwa
I think it was Heidi's new cat's hair. It has that stringy, mangy greasy texture to it if you get one in your mouth.

Now I know why they call you fur ball. cause you been lickin the neighbors cats and hurling up fur *****.

Moderators I believe a title change is in order here.
Old 08-22-2010, 08:29 AM

Morning Yall

He won't even go near a turnip patch.... or lettuce patch... hides under a tree anytime a stork-like bird flies overhead...
Old 08-22-2010, 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by Hvytrkmech
Now I know why they call you fur ball. cause you been lickin the neighbors cats and hurling up fur *****.

Moderators I believe a title change is in order here.
Hey Heidi, does you cat strangley go into hiding for a couple days when you return from your Michigan visits? Maybe he smells something he doesn't like?
Old 08-22-2010, 08:32 AM
Banned

well I get to try round two.......... was trying to finissh up instalation of new shocks yesterday, front passenger side gave me fits. The captive nut broke free and then the fun began. no way to get a wrench on the nut with the coil in place, out comes the floor jack, up goes truck lifted on frame. Out comes bottle jack between axle and bump stop. disconnect roll bar at top of end link. Jack the axle down loosen shock tower, shock nut. compress shock, and quick get level kit out from top of coil, recompress shock, get coil off over top of shock. Try for 3 hours with various methods of stopping that nut from spinning on that bottom shock mount bolt with no luck. Put everything back together in utter disgust and call it a night...... headin up to a friends with better tools to see if I can win this battle. lets see, in the midst somewhere along the line, floor jack handle sprung up and cracked me end on along eyebrow. lost half a pint on that maneuver, now I know what those mma guys go through trying to see with blood in the eye. with any of m y typical luck it will rain while tying to attempt the final fix. to any of ya with 100k on the truck, I will let you know that the shocks fromthe factory are tired, and need replacing. I was steered away from bilstein by a front end shop, and went with rancho RS9000 xl's on the front, and rs9000 on the rears. there is a 100 dollar rebate on a set right now, search rancho rebate, brings the price I paid shipped to $269.
Old 08-22-2010, 08:33 AM
Administrator / Severe Concussion Aficionado

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts
That's my cousin you twit!
Thats not nice

Originally Posted by Redleg
He won't even go near a turnip patch.... or lettuce patch... hides under a tree anytime a stork-like bird flies overhead...
Old 08-22-2010, 08:38 AM
I wish I was as fine, as those who work the pipeline!

I say we need a little more 'ceremony' when closing the thread each week. Especially after such an in-depth and entertaining one as last weeks!

That's kinda redundant. Wouldn't ALL of your visitors be from out of town?
Not if you live out of town. Then you never have visitors, you have INVADERS.

Morning Yall

Sure he does, once a year, after his hair cut, he gathers up the 'pile' and re-roots it in diesel fuel. Some time later, family secret (nobody knows for sure) a dustbunny pops up, and grows up through the belly button lint stage, then on to full fledged furball. That's why there are furball sightings all over the world...

As far as giving advise, I don't ever mind. I know I need plenty.
Old 08-22-2010, 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by mikmaze
well I get to try round two.......... was trying to finissh up instalation of new shocks yesterday, front passenger side gave me fits. The captive nut broke free and then the fun began. no way to get a wrench on the nut with the coil in place, out comes the floor jack, up goes truck lifted on frame. Out comes bottle jack between axle and bump stop. disconnect roll bar at top of end link. Jack the axle down loosen shock tower, shock nut. compress shock, and quick get level kit out from top of coil, recompress shock, get coil off over top of shock. Try for 3 hours with various methods of stopping that nut from spinning on that bottom shock mount bolt with no luck. Put everything back together in utter disgust and call it a night...... headin up to a friends with better tools to see if I can win this battle. lets see, in the midst somewhere along the line, floor jack handle sprung up and cracked me end on along eyebrow. lost half a pint on that maneuver, now I know what those mma guys go through trying to see with blood in the eye. with any of m y typical luck it will rain while tying to attempt the final fix. to any of ya with 100k on the truck, I will let you know that the shocks fromthe factory are tired, and need replacing. I was steered away from bilstein by a front end shop, and went with rancho RS9000 xl's on the front, and rs9000 on the rears. there is a 100 dollar rebate on a set right now, search rancho rebate, brings the price I paid shipped to $269.
Be glad you didn't have to try to find a replacement shock bolt for a grand cherokee... metric, but they're souldered so you can't just run to the hardware store. I ended up drilling and replacing with grade 8's. Been leaning towards some 9000's, how long is the wait on the rebate? I heard it was quite awhile.
Old 08-22-2010, 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by wyododge
Sure he does, once a year, after his hair cut, he gathers up the 'pile' and re-roots it in diesel fuel. Some time later, family secret (nobody knows for sure) a dustbunny pops up, and grows up through the belly button lint stage, then on to full fledged furball. That's why there are furball sightings all over the world...
While this little fairy tale is quite entertaining, and may even make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, Im afraid your logic is flawed....

No haircut has ever taken place.
Old 08-22-2010, 08:44 AM
I wish I was as fine, as those who work the pipeline!

While this little fairy tale is quite entertaining, and may even make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, Im afraid your logic is flawed....

HEY learn to read...

Not haircut hair cut (just one)

GEEEZE all you southern boys that slow???? And besides, its not MY fairytail, I saw it written in hieroglyphs on the inside of an ancient garage... Not telling where though.
Old 08-22-2010, 08:45 AM

Not if you live out of town. Then you never have visitors, you have INVADERS.

As far as giving advise, I don't ever mind. I know I need plenty.
I hope Stephen King doesn't read this forum...
Old 08-22-2010, 08:46 AM

And besides, its not MY fairytail, I saw it written in hieroglyphs on the inside of an ancient garage... Not telling where though.

I hope Stephen King doesn't read this forum...
True
Old 08-22-2010, 09:08 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
You got THAT right at least!
Old 08-22-2010, 09:14 AM
Banned

Be glad you didn't have to try to find a replacement shock bolt for a grand cherokee... metric, but they're souldered so you can't just run to the hardware store. I ended up drilling and replacing with grade 8's. Been leaning towards some 9000's, how long is the wait on the rebate? I heard it was quite awhile.

how long the wait? no clue, but for a hundred, I can wait.

Quick Reply: Locked out of the old room? Try the new one!8/22 to 8/28 2010