Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

LEGGO of summer fall is nearby break room

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2015, 06:38 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by Totallyrad
Just troll'n along.
Hey Rick - - you look like you are having fun getting acquainted with our critters down here. Just be careful - - they can cover a lot of ground really quick for a short burst. They hurt if they catch you.

Nuther day, but no dollar - - booooo.
Old 09-22-2015, 09:11 PM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ih tractor all correctly wired, fires up quick. no hot lines, sparks or bad stuff.
mount three lights, power line all set already. gonna remove 50s original cig lighter (rusted in place) and install marine use set. hardest thing is to find proper bolts, hardware, wasted time getting it right. but worth it.

have to do my six projects first, getting behind. actually might take a day to enjoy the sunshine!
Old 09-23-2015, 05:31 AM

Hey sleepyheads - - sun is up. UUHHHH, sorry - - wrong. Still dark out there. Oh well, fresh coffee and ph00 are on the counter waiting for ya. Cleaned the place up a bit.

..........................................UMMMM - - good.

Off to knock off some more stuff from my bucket list.
Old 09-23-2015, 08:30 AM
DTR 1st Sergeant

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Bob, just don't kick that bucket... ok?

RIP Mr. Yogi Berra... he saw that fork in the road and took it.
Old 09-23-2015, 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by soulezoo
Bob, just don't kick that bucket... ok?
Ha ha - - - just thinking I made room in that bucket today and finished my whole list by 3pm - - sitting here having a ph00. I never do that. I finish my day about 8pm. I am now bored - - guess I will start on tomorrow's list. Have another funeral tomorrow. Friend I have known for 30 years - - his wife died and I have to give a talk on Heaven. He specifically wanted me to do it since we have been very close and since I was right outside the gate to Heaven when I flat lined. Been there, done that - - it was amazing. So, he felt I could add some interest to this.

OK, relaaaaaaaxxxxxxx................................. ....................aaaahhhhh

Wow, how boring. Get to work Bob. ...............
Old 09-23-2015, 07:17 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Evening all bill paying and other assorted stuff today leaving some ouy gooie cake and moonshine peaches for desert up early to tomorrow for doc apps latter
Old 09-23-2015, 09:02 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by railroaderone
Evening all bill paying and other assorted stuff today leaving some ouy gooie cake and moonshine peaches for desert up early to tomorrow for doc apps latter
I remember one time eating some shine peaches. Wow did I become a dancing machine. LoL
Those things had some major kick.
My buddy said they were found in his grand dad's cellar, at least 10 yrs sitting in the jar waiting for us.
Old 09-24-2015, 05:26 AM

It's getting late -- up and at'em. Sure a lot of coffee and ph00 left from yesterday - - where is everyone? OK, washed all up, fresh coffee, fresh ph00, fresh donut holes with sprinkles. Come and get it.

Off to a funeral. Later.
Old 09-24-2015, 06:35 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Good Morning thanks for the coffee Bob....

Scotty and I just returned from the Popes parade in DC we sold 17,493 "Pope on a rope soaps" and 14,367 "John the Baptist shower curtains"..... got to love Capitalism
Old 09-24-2015, 09:24 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Good Morning thanks for the coffee Bob....

Scotty and I just returned from the Popes parade in DC we sold 17,493 "Pope on a rope soaps" and 14,367 "John the Baptist shower curtains"..... got to love Capitalism
Uhh, Legger, I wasn't selling 'Pope' on a rope. I was selling (censored) on a rope.
Old 09-24-2015, 10:44 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by Scotty
Uhh, Legger, I wasn't selling 'Pope' on a rope. I was selling (censored) on a rope.
I wondered how you sold more than me... Obama on a rope...Brilliant!
Old 09-24-2015, 03:40 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Why didn't I think of that????? True venture Capitalism! Don't those two guys make you proud!!!!
Old 09-24-2015, 03:51 PM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
got talked outta Florida by my pal; guess she thought I was gonna move to the complex where bob lives. the drive through 24 hour funeral parlor.........

sorry for your friend's loss, guess it is okay to depart your wisdom on the living and lift them up! seen enough folks just give up. stop that! live every day like u were dying.... yeah

up at six, did stuff. poked around for the sealer broom for half an hour. looked again and there it was in plain site hmmmmmmm
sealed the driveway. looked at a rotted out sill on a basement window. tomorrow's project. gonna find the couch .......ahhhhhhhhh

sniff? sillyscotty'ssmellysneakerssortofsurroundthesenses
Old 09-24-2015, 04:17 PM

Ph00 - -- need Ph00...............................

OK - - - talk now.

Originally Posted by Justwannabeme
got talked outta Florida by my pal; guess she thought I was gonna move to the complex where bob lives. the drive through 24 hour funeral parlor.........

sorry for your friend's loss, guess it is okay to depart your wisdom on the living and lift them up! seen enough folks just give up. stop that! live every day like u were dying.... yeah
UHHH, COMPLEX???? I live in a complex? Where? When? What? How? Who? No complex here. What happened to the place you were talking about around the Suwannee? Thought of you as we drove thru there last week coming home from the Smokies. Go to Sapphire Valley in NC for a great place to live - - gorgeous.

Refill...............................

Bye
Old 09-25-2015, 06:15 AM

Another day has dawned. Rise and shine and come get fresh coffee, Ph00, apple fritters and the waiter is ready to take your breaky order. NOW, GET UP.

Quick Reply: LEGGO of summer fall is nearby break room