Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

I'm pretty ticked-off right now.....

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2007, 07:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry I'm pretty ticked-off right now.....

My 21-yr old kid sister (she's a kid to me 'cause I'm 12 years older) is in London study abroad for the summer with the University exchange program (or whatever they call it). Well Sunday the students in the program went to Paris for a couple days. After a day of sightseeing my sister and her friend returned to the hotel via taxi. The cab driver tried to overchange them - 18 euros for a 7 euro fair. Well my sister and her friend are pretty confident, and said I don't think so and gave the guy 10 euros. If it were me I would have told the guy off and only gave him 7 euros, but being the good hearted people they are they went ahead and tipped the putz anyway. Well this must have insulted the turd 'cause he proceeded to exit his cab, walk around the car, grab my sister's friend by the hair then slap her across the face! My sister saw this happen so she jumped on the jerks back. At this time the coward knocks her off (she weighs all of 110 lbs) and punches her in the jaw, knocking a tooth out and splitting her chin open! That SOB is lucky I wasn't there 'cause I would have killed him. My sister's friend thought quickly on her feet and hit the guy across his head with a stein she had purchased that day for her father. So the assailant goes down and they get in a couple good kicks while he's down then run into the hotel lobby. By the time help comes out the cab driver is gone. A police report was filed but that guys long gone. But one of these days.....what comes around, goes around. I just wish I could be there 'cause I'd make sure it comes around real hard...
Old 07-24-2007, 07:43 PM

That SUX. At least they got in a couple of good licks!! Hope your sister and her friend are OK!!
Old 07-24-2007, 07:51 PM

Sadly this is typical of stories I have heard from Europe. Women, specially Americans are really treated badly by everyone.
Old 07-24-2007, 08:31 PM
Banned

Ok if they were in front of the hotel lobby there was bound to be someone that seen all this going on, cant stand it when people see something that aint right and just watch. i got sisters too and that just dont fly, ol' boy wouldn't have gotten away my sister or not.
Old 07-24-2007, 08:35 PM
Banned

pauly i would have given the guy a good ole texas butt whooping for ya in an instant...there is nothing that gets me fired up and ready to go faster than someone hitting a women. i hope she gets to feeling better and im glad it was nothing worse than a cut and knocked out tooth. my folks are in europe now and i think they are going to be hitting up paris soon, so ill tell them to keep an eye out for a taxi driver that looks like he was hit in the head with a stein. my dad will exact vengence for us!

brett
Old 07-24-2007, 08:46 PM
Chapter President

Yet another reason not to like the French.

Hope she feels better. I'm glad they got some licks in!
Old 07-24-2007, 08:53 PM
Muted User

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
was there ever a reason to like the french, sometimes i think this is how we need to treat foreigners, they feel it necessary to treat us this way in their country.
Old 07-24-2007, 08:53 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Makes me mad... Butt whippins would occur. I unerstand the fact that you are not there to make something happen. I have stuff go down with my wife sometimes that I cannot do anything about, an I am just 14 miles down the road. Time for a good old fashion passionate blank whippin...
Old 07-24-2007, 08:58 PM

Get your sister into a self defense class for women. They teach some pretty wicked stuff. An ex-girlfriend of mine was a city cop and she was about 98lbs soaking wet. She showed some of the stuff they were taught and it's pretty dirty stuff. Things like eye-gouging, foot stomping and you know what else. It's was designed for smaller women to fend off attackers twice their size. If it ever happens again she could put the smack down on him. Tell your sister I hope she feels better and they find the punk who did it and string him up.
Old 07-24-2007, 08:59 PM

sounds like when i was in germany at an ice cream parlor with my family. we were out in the square and the police come flying up to a cafe across the square b/c a spaniard slapped the waitress right across the face. ha ha, my family (all german residents) turned back around and kept eating but being the nosy american i am i proceeded to watch lol it was like a live version of cops
Old 07-24-2007, 09:07 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by rustyshakelford
pauly i would have given the guy a good ole texas butt whooping for ya in an instant...there is nothing that gets me fired up and ready to go faster than someone hitting a women. i hope she gets to feeling better and im glad it was nothing worse than a cut and knocked out tooth. my folks are in europe now and i think they are going to be hitting up paris soon, so ill tell them to keep an eye out for a taxi driver that looks like he was hit in the head with a stein. my dad will exact vengence for us!

brett
Paully, Brett and I will head overseas and take care of this matter!!!
Old 07-24-2007, 09:09 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Luvnacumns
Paully, Brett and I will head overseas and take care of this matter!!!
im in! i dont really like the french anyways!

brett
Old 07-24-2007, 09:25 PM
DTR College Boy and FUN SIZED!!!!!!!!!!

That don't fly 'round these parts. I hope he get's what he's got coming. I think all of the DTR crew should come knocking on his doorstep; he won't ever touch a woman again....ya with me guys?
Old 07-24-2007, 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by jbjarko
That don't fly 'round these parts. I hope he get's what he's got coming. I think all of the DTR crew should come knocking on his doorstep; he won't ever touch a woman again....ya with me guys?
If you find him I'll be there.
Old 07-24-2007, 09:55 PM

France SUCKS.

Quick Reply: I'm pretty ticked-off right now.....