Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

i need to vent some...

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2004, 10:28 AM
JKM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i need to vent some...

My day was going great today , until i got out of bed , went out to start my truck , since my car is in for a clutch , walk around the corner , what do i see , my truck , and my extension cord layin gon the ground , which means someone unplugged my truck last night , got her fird up anyways , let it idle for a few mins while i waited for the girl i always give a ride to school.

got to school , went to put my winter tires on , was balancing the last tire , and i came up asking for 14.5 OZ of weight on one side , and 12.8 on the other , i thought that cannot be right , so i spun it again , and it came up the same , spun it one more time , and what do i notice , a real nice wobble in my wheel , rim is bent , so i figure , ok , the dealer is about a 1/4 mile away , i'll run over at noon and see about a new rim... NOT , i get there , finally find the parts dept (that place is awful discombobulated) i tell the guy what i need , he tells me he needs my vin # , try as i might , i could not seem to convince the guy that a chrome steel wheel off of pretty much any 2500 would fit , his only reply , i must have your vin.... so i left empty handed and somewhat frustrated.

came home , and found out it was my land lady that unplugged my truck , because he power bill would have gone up she said... i don't know about you guys , but i have timer on my block heater , so it would have only run for a little more than an hour this morning , and i think those christmas lights being on al night would probably draw more power...

anyways , i am done my vent for now , sure hope my afternoon goes better...
Old 12-10-2004, 11:48 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Pay your rent.

You didn't say when you are moving.
Old 12-10-2004, 11:49 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally posted by FiverBob
Pay your rent.

You didn't say when you are moving.
Old 12-10-2004, 01:47 PM

Lemme see, you get to give a girl a ride to school in your truck to start off a bad day?!

Tell us about a good day!

Matt
Old 12-10-2004, 07:42 PM
JKM

A good day? when my truck isn't unplugged , i felt violated!

and yes , i give a girl i ride to school, and she is a looker i might add , hope my g/f doesn't find out tho. that all started on a good day, only a much colder day, when it was about -20 , saw her walkin , and being the bice guy i am , offered a ride, kinda went from there, few guys from class spotted me with her, waitin for them to black mail me somehow

rent is all paid , hope there is nothing in the contract about noise in the morning hehe
Old 12-10-2004, 07:53 PM
Banned

wrap duct tape around connection route cord through your apartment window or move
Old 12-10-2004, 09:28 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Smear the whole end of the plug, (at the truck!), with Super Glue gel. (I don't think the gel hardens unless it's compressed between something) THAT should cure her of unplugging things she shouldn't for a few days! Just don't forget it's there when you go to unplug it if she hasn't done it already!

Pine pitch works well too, just harder to come by sometimes!

chaikwa.
Old 12-11-2004, 12:34 AM

My day was waaaaaaayyyyy worse. DEA raided my rental property. Tenants were growing pot indoor. massive damage to the garage and attic. 144 plants seized. 1 big headache for me evicting the jerks and fixing everything.

ps... The agents are real good at tearing everything apart...... " our job is done, know its all you" is what they said on their way out.
Old 12-13-2004, 10:00 AM
JKM

Originally posted by chaikwa
Smear the whole end of the plug, (at the truck!), with Super Glue gel. (I don't think the gel hardens unless it's compressed between something) THAT should cure her of unplugging things she shouldn't for a few days! Just don't forget it's there when you go to unplug it if she hasn't done it already!

Pine pitch works well too, just harder to come by sometimes!

chaikwa.
I'll try that next time i have the truck at the apartment , i got my car back (with it's brand new clutch) so it looks like i am back to drivin it for the winter , while dad enjoys driving the truck.

But now i have another problem , i get in my car to start it , turn the key on , and wait for the heater grids to cycle

sorry to hear about that TD , get a good lookin woman to ride around in the truck with ya , that makes it all better
Old 12-13-2004, 10:28 AM

Where are the pictures??
Old 12-13-2004, 09:09 PM
JKM

of the truck or the woman? lol
Old 12-14-2004, 07:33 AM

Old 12-14-2004, 08:20 AM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by kcastun
of the truck or the woman? lol
BOTH of course....
Old 12-14-2004, 11:38 AM

and yes , i give a girl i ride to school,
Freudian slip??
Old 12-14-2004, 05:49 PM
JKM

Freudan what?

some pics of the trucks here :

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jaymek...d8.jpg&.src=ph

and i ain't got not pics of the girl yet , but ,**looks around to make sure the g/f is not looking** just trust me , she is a looker.

Quick Reply: i need to vent some...