Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Hot and Humid Summer Breakroom 7/16-22

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2017, 07:17 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Hey Scott - - - good to see you. Wow, Shorts and Chaikwa all in one week. Like old times.

Speaking of Old Times, sorry to hear about "old dog" - - I also have had some good chats and emails with him - - neat guy. Scott - - you and he are fairly close up there, aren't you? Hope the family is doing well.

Wow, the ph00 is on - - grabbing my mug full and heading out on my day - - late start, but sometimes ya gotta goof off. Have a great one.

Old 07-19-2017, 07:21 AM
Administrator / Severe Concussion Aficionado

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts
Hey Folks,

Been quite a while since Ive been able to be around. Heard about Claude and figured Id should make a pass and say hi.

Things have been busy for me, currently working in Ohio, its been a touch over 20 weeks since Ive seen home.

I really need to make time to spend around here, miss the antics for sure.
Old 07-19-2017, 08:21 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Good Morning folks nice to see Scott and Blake again but very sad to hear about Claude passing.... Neat guy he will certainly be missed by all who knew him.
Old 07-19-2017, 03:02 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Very sad to hear about Claude. He is now the proud owner of a pristine 12 valve, 6 speed, 4wd do anything truck.
Old 07-19-2017, 05:25 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Yes, I was very saddened to hear of his passing too. He was a neat guy to talk to, especially in person. I think I last spoke to him in May sometime, just catching up on his family things and he offered me condolences on my mothers passing. Now it's his turn I guess. Been a heck of a year for sure.

A few of us old DTR'ers are going to get together and send something to the family if anyone is interested. Not decided what yet. Let me know if anyone wants in.
Old 07-20-2017, 02:18 AM

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts
Hello people, fellow sasquatch chaikwa, and little Brother Blake.

Definitely saddened to hear about Claude, i was also fortunate enough to have a few interesting email conversations with him over the years. Neat individual, and now one less of us left.

Brings to mind the saying "don't take life too seriously, you're not getting out alive"

Have fun every day, focus on the good, and make someone laugh at least once a day. If not with you, then at you, its all good.

Be safe folks
Old 07-20-2017, 05:32 AM

Good morning, all. Fresh coffee and ph00 are ready for ya. Nice to see some old faces on the site - - - more like old times. That's the reason for coming around - - to share. Like it.

Getting early start on my chores for the day. Couple more days of working in the yard. Oh boy, so excited I might wet my pants. ......................well, maybe not.....................

L8R .........................
Old 07-20-2017, 05:49 AM
Administrator / Severe Concussion Aficionado

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts
Morning from beautiful Ohio folks!
Old 07-20-2017, 06:47 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Good morning from Paradise. Don't believe me that I live in Paradise? Come on down and check it out for yourself.

So sad to hear about Claude. He was a ham like me and we have exchanged a few private chats over the years. Never even knew that he was sick, so it is a big surprise to hear of his passing.

WOW, what a week for some of the old timers to show up. Welcome back. Good, now we someone to torment again.

Blake, last time you were here, didn't you have some problem with your eyes?

Fresh, hot coffee and ph00 is ready. No idea what kind of coffee it is. Found an unlabeled bag that looked and smelled like coffee, so took a chance and used it. Have not tasted it yet. Now that the janitor is back, maybe the breakroom will get cleaned up and good, fresh coffee made every day? For you newbies,the janitor is offically/unoffically chaikwa. Be very careful around him as he can be rather (you fill in the blanks) at times.

Off to get my day started. More ladder work as I need to remove some old, dried up calking around a couple of windows that leak when it rains hard from the SE.

Ciao
Old 07-20-2017, 07:39 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Sorry to learn of the Old Dog moving on.
moment of silence with a cup of tea.

wow look at the crew that has shown!

great to see olive ewe R dewing well
Old 07-20-2017, 08:29 AM
Admin Team Leader

Good Morning crew! another fresh pot of joe to freshen up the one Bob (only he spells his name Bob, instead of Bob) made earlier this morning.

Hope you all have a terrific day and keep a look out for Scotty's LEGGS!.....that is something you do NOT want to be surprised by hahaha
Old 07-20-2017, 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Good Morning crew! another fresh pot of joe to freshen up the one Bob (only he spells his name Bob, instead of Bob) made earlier this morning.
Hey, can't help it if I am dyslectic - - - my mother was and that is why she named me Bob - - uuuhhh, I mean boB. I knew I was in trouble when she yelled TOBERR - - - I mean - - uuhhh ROBERT - - YEH THAT IS IT - - TOBERR - - - - uuhhh, oh ph00ey, just make it boB - - - or Bob - - or Sam.
Old 07-20-2017, 07:37 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Everything appears to be normal

for here
Old 07-20-2017, 07:45 PM
Admin Team Leader

"for here" being the operative phrase

Hot apple pie out of the oven and home made ice cream to put on it....come and get it!
Old 07-20-2017, 09:38 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Two pies and a gallon of ice cream for Lary and I
oink

Quick Reply: Hot and Humid Summer Breakroom 7/16-22